Thread: virtuoso scrolls

Member Apprentice Guardian Maiet's Avatar

virtuoso scrolls

Hi
    I wana know where do we get the virtuoso scrolls?
    I pass lvl 30 purgatory and nothing on crypt shop, guild shop same, arena same and on auction house same.
    So where are does scrolls?

Quote Originally Posted by Maiet View Post
    Hi
    I wana know where do we get the virtuoso scrolls?
    I pass lvl 30 purgatory and nothing on crypt shop, guild shop same, arena same and on auction house same.
    So where are does scrolls?
    So far I have only seen these scrolls in a recharge event. They are not available anywhere else at this time.
    Al Capwn - S72

So again another thing gaea announced and can't do it. If is like the last even u talking about 1 scroll for mage...and the rest? Archers and knights?
    I start to think that what ppl is telling is true gaea works on demand of big cashers.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiet View Post
    So again another thing gaea announced and can't do it. If is like the last even u talking about 1 scroll for mage...and the rest? Archers and knights?
    I start to think that what ppl is telling is true gaea works on demand of big cashers.

your point is moot, considering the highest br in the game currently is a knight...

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    There were virtuoso scrolls made available in collect and exchange event; players had the choice to go for mount, clothing, virtuoso scrolls or other items - based on own priority and spending budget; from the ones made available there were general ones, too not only class-specific. In the future these scrolls should be easier to obtain...

U didn't get the entire picture do u? Why in the hell I'm going to spend on event when only good scroll is for mage? I know ur an archer so let me ask u did u get the scroll? No rite? Next event again different scroll and again for mage sounds good to rite? Who cares about mounts if u get them more easy any way? I play on pc version and let me tell u 90% of the stuff u get from dungeons spire or other stuff and we get over 3500 bb every week and even mounts u can collect stuff and trade for any mount on list. And u think becouse we get more free stuff we spend less? I can tell u i spend more on pc that on android version becouse they don't think only in rip you off. U should think why so many server merges all time. And just to finish ask gaea if they making more profit last months or all this updates is just to try profits raise again. Nice try but rong way to do it, just making ppl get mad and stop playing soon is 6 servers in 1 by the things are going.