Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Rune

Chaos Rune

I have a level 10 Chaos Rune. It describes "That targets attacks have a 100% chance of hitting a member of the targets own party".

Yet it is clear, it doesn't do this. Many times in solo arena (where Purification Rune isn't possible) the target continues to attack the opponent. And often even when the Chaos Rune is shown to be in effect on the target, they do not target their own party but continue to attack the opponent (in both solo and group events).

I always suspected that this Rune stone was not working as described, but when the odds were 70% and 80% it was difficult to prove. With the odds now described as 100%, it seems difficult for Gaea to refute that the Rune is working improperly.

It is a VERY expensive Rune Stone to obtain and upgrade. Anyone else have experience or explanation?

Member Apprentice Guardian
    What this means is your rune has a 100 percent chance of sticking on your opponent. Once on your opponent each time he/she uses a skill they will have a 50/50 chance of targeting you or themselves/their troops.

Hope this helps

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Your incorrect on that bendar. It does specifically say 'Deals 100% damage to a random enemy (attacks players first). Targets' attacks have 100% chance to hit member of targets' own party. Effect last 3 turns. Effect will not work if leader of party is a monster.'

No where in there does it say it's a 50/50 after a successful land.

Key words be target's attack and target's own party here.

If it isn't working 100 percent I'd report it as it's not working properly much like the million other things that don't work.
    Archavian* - Server S38

Yeah, Bendar is not correct. It is definitely not a "Sex Panther" solution (60% of the time, it works every time). The description of how it is supposed to work is clear.

I'll do a ticket and see what becomes of it. I should try some screen captures to demonstrate the problem.

Chaos rune

Ben isn't right..... But he's.

According to technical support (call them like u want), Chaos rune is working well, as supposed. The only thing they found wrong is description, and they will fix it soon (they will put same description as Pc edition).
    Description on pc edition:
    "Deals 100% damage, target has 100% chance to not know enemies from allies (50% they hit them). Last 3 turns"
    Like u can see, a 100% is only about to not know allies from enemies, after that, is a fifty fifty (in my particular case, is most likely 10%-90%).
    That rune is a totally scam for players who spent lot of time and effort to level up due to description, just to see how we can't get what we worked hard for.

Without empty apologies, their answer come to be something like "f* u and deal with it"

Chaos rune

Believe me, crossed more than 10 emails with them, and the only thing I got from them was my wasted time.
    Is a totally scam, but I don't think they will care about it, and as far as you can level up chaos rune for free (long way run), with runestones from marriage tree, from start online event, and now with free bound balens from valiant chests, i don't don't you can justify a refund from Google or Apple.

Very deceptive description. So really, the odds of the Rune working are half (if it is 50/50 effective) what they describe.

The issue is in the wording, not the way the rune is working. It should say "100 percent chance to not be able to differentiate enemies from allies (50 percent chance to hit them)".

This is how it is worded on PC, and keep in mind this was back when Wartune was first being created and everything was copied straight from PC.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Polgara View Post
    Ben isn't right..... But he's.

According to technical support (call them like u want), Chaos rune is working well, as supposed. The only thing they found wrong is description, and they will fix it soon (they will put same description as Pc edition).
    Description on pc edition:
    "Deals 100% damage, target has 100% chance to not know enemies from allies (50% they hit them). Last 3 turns"
    Like u can see, a 100% is only about to not know allies from enemies, after that, is a fifty fifty (in my particular case, is most likely 10%-90%).
    That rune is a totally scam for players who spent lot of time and effort to level up due to description, just to see how we can't get what we worked hard for.

Without empty apologies, their answer come to be something like "f* u and deal with it"
    Makes perfect sense. But this always falls back to the devs and support. How are people SUPPOSE to know how something is suppose to work, when they can't take the five minutes to fix a description. When one looks at the description it isn't working like it should. Granted it was copied from the PC version, but we aren't PC. If you are going to something, atleast do it right or try to do it right the first time and don't half **** it like all the rest of crap gaea puts out there. PC and Mobile differ in a lot of things and how they are suppose to work, the very least they could do is have people that are coming new into the game, have something concrete that they can read and know about without having the wrong impression because someone was too lazy to take five minutes to fix a description. And in all fairness, yes they might have copied from PC but how is someone that doesn't know the PC version suppose to know it's working like it should? For all they know, heh the description says X but it's not doing that and that holds completely true. Lets get our crap together here devs!
    Archavian* - Server S38

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Just a quick clarification: 100% chance to not know enemies from allies does not mean, in any way, that while under rune effect you will attack your allies 100% of the time - it's a similar case to a coin toss - you may, or may not attack your desired target while under chaos rune effect. The extra levels for this rune will give you a little more damage, better chance for it to actually "stick" to target and more turns for the duration.
    Last edited by RheA; 07-18-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast