Thread: Pvp

Pvp

I'm sorry to say this the worst pvp I have ever played ( and I've played lots ).
    I have bought ?75 worth of gems and I regret buying them because everything is way too expensive other pvp catered for all people offering chests for as low as 125 gems.
    And as for the prizes they are a waste of time because u can already get them in our rt a lot of people have quit pvp already and I can see by the time the last few days not many people playing thanks anyway kill_all from 143

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Arthur RT's Avatar
    We are sorry to hear this. Some players seem to like the free items included with the deed packs available in the round tower. Also some players like the hero items that are available as prizes.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm huhwhythat's Avatar

prizes sucked

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur RT View Post
    We are sorry to hear this. Some players seem to like the free items included with the deed packs available in the round tower. Also some players like the hero items that are available as prizes.
    Hero upgrade should never come out at least to the second week it separates the ones that spend and I ones that don't spend too fast