Thread: Repeatative events..

Repeatative events..

Ok.. so i logged this morning to find the same events as the Friday to sunday ones, the only difference is we have a advanced spec. Who is doing these 'random events' as they aren't doing it properly or mus'nt be taking note of which events they are giving throughout the week.. Has anybody else noticed this or am i going crazy!?

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Nope

Nope it right it's not the first time they done it.

They said they make it random so no one gets bored yet the same events over and over is boring what happened to the days it taken half day to a day to do events and dailys now I can have both done in about 2 hours then you done for day .

Now that just puts people of playing I work 6 days week want to chill on a game afterwards but can't coz everything done and then I don't want to play it.

Don't know if it's just me but it's starting to be no fun coz u can do everything so fast now .

boring

events are boring same things every week atleast woth kabam u could plan things cuz uk what to expect through out the month and they only dis certain events like gems and whips 2x a month not weekly. maybe start putting in hard items that non cashers cant get monthly items are boring very hard to get mounts all in all wt has gotten boring as hell js

Change is scaryyyy

Quote Originally Posted by midget View Post
    events are boring same things every week atleast woth kabam u could plan things cuz uk what to expect through out the month and they only dis certain events like gems and whips 2x a month not weekly. maybe start putting in hard items that non cashers cant get monthly items are boring very hard to get mounts all in all wt has gotten boring as hell js
    They have kept the same events for months now every weekend it's a kill event same rewards just once a month they change the piece the match that months exchange event.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Same events

As long as we get the event rewards who care about the same event. The main point in the game is to get our characters stat to grow and compete with others. Who want to spend more time in the game for the events. We all want easy n same events and get the rewards then build up our characters

Agreed. I work enough when I come to enjoy a game I don't want more work.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    competing with others in a pay to win game is retarded, it's not about skill but how much u spent. all u prove is who had more disposable income lol. but if that's what u consider competition then so be it.