Thread: ★★★New PVP event - Guardian!!★★★

KBN Community manager Battle-seasoned Guardian

★★★New PVP event - Guardian!!★★★

Welcome to PVP Event - Guardian!
    PVP活动页面7月5日.jpg

07/05/2017 => 07/19/2017

Prepare yourself....for the Guardian!

Can you fight your way to the top? Will you battle alone or with the help of an alliance? With thousands of fighting Knights, who will you choose as your companions?
    Choose wisely, for the rewards are supreme! Fight for glory, pride and honor!

GUARDIAN: IMPORTANT! Home Worlds

Before starting an account in the GUARDIAN server, please first log into the account where you want your rewards to be sent. GUARDIAN can then be found in the "English" server tab.

Example:

I am from world 131. I want my rewards to be sent to world 131. I need to make sure I'm playing on 131 before I create an account on GUARDIAN.
    My rewards are then sent to world 131 at the end of the event (within 72 hours of the realm closing).

(Please note that we're UNABLE to modify home worlds / send prizes elsewhere if these instructions are not followed.)

SERVER OPEN FOR 15 DAYS - AFTERWARDS, EVERYTHING ON THIS SERVER WILL BE DELETED

FEATURES:[*] INSANE rewards: Lv 4 Banners, Arcane Crystal plus tonnes of in-game content and Gems!
    [*] INTERNATIONAL SERVER: The server will be serviced in English
    [*] HARDCORE PvP: NO Hide troops, Desertion ON
    [*] CLASSIC MODE - MAX Knight level 285
    [*] Limited shop, no troop sales. The shop will contain Merlin's Token and Seal of Valor Packs.
    [*] No mercenary troops.
    [*] A super Merlin's Game will be running providing items from a wide selection to help you develop your Kingdom!
    [*] City Deeds can be purchased BUT will also be sent out for FREE as the server progresses.
    [*] Key items (e.g. Gear) available in offers will also be made available in the Round Tower as the server progresses.
    [*] City construction times have all been reduced massively!
    [*] Players qualifying for the event will receive their reward(s) on their main server after the server closes. Your MAIN server will be chosen as the one you enter GUARDIAN from. Please ensure to join GUARDIAN ONLY from your main server.
    [*] Realm opens its gates on July 5th @ 16:00 UTC

Notes:
    1. This realm has a level requirement - you must be above level 50 to enter.
    2. There will be some mid-event breaks. See event schedule for details)

Players, please remember to level up your Knight's Hall prior to using any Knight level items such as Training with Arthur. If you get your knight leveled ahead of the Hall, you may get stuck, and we will be unable to assist you in that situation.

Only one question remains....will you dominate the battlefield of GUARDIAN?
    Last edited by VicenteGaea; 07-10-2017 at 05:47 AM.

Here is the reward list for players from Main worlds:
    RewardsPVP1.png
    RewardsPVP2.png

Here is the reward list for players from World 114:
    RewardsPVP3.png

Example: If I'm from one of the main worlds and my final position on the leaderboard is 550, I get Main World - (Bronze prize). If I'm from world 114 and my final position on the leaderboard is 550, I get 114 - (501 - 1000 prize)

PVP Reward Explanation

Greetings Ladies and Lords!

We noticed that many players are confused about PVP prizes. It is a great pleasure for us to answer your questions.
    Here is the detailed PVP reward explantion list:

a) Arcane Crystal: 100x Arcane Crystal is enough to upgrade your Castle to *Lv 14.
    You will soon be familiar with these Crystals since Carmot Cave will be available on your worlds from July.
    b) Level 4 Banner: Enable a Hero to elevate the 4th time. Increase Renown Max Level to Lv 300 and Skill Max Level to Lv 5.
    c) Level 4 Talisman: Upgrade one skill of a Hero to Lv 4.
    d) Divine Guardian Sword Exchange:
    Contains
    1. Divine Guardian Sword
    2. Token for Divine Guardian Breastplate
    e) Divine Guardian Helmet Exchange:
    Contains
    1. Divine Guardian Helmet
    2. Token for Divine Guardian Sword
    f) Divine Guardian Greaves Exchange:
    Contains
    1. Divine Guardian Greaves
    2. Token for Divine Guardian Helmet
    g) Divine Guardian Shield Exchange:
    Contains
    1. Divine Guardian Shield
    2. Token for Divine Guardian Greaves

- About PLUS Killer prizes :

All participants in GUARDIAN will receive world gems based on their performance!

Participants will receive 1 gem for each 12500 kills made on GUARDIAN.
    Make 250.000 Kills and get 20 Gems, make 2.5 million Kills and get 200 Gems!
    *limit of 200 gems / player

- About Prize Tiers for World 114

The prize tiers for World 114 is based on the overall PVP rankings.
    For example, a player from World 114 ranked 50 in overall PVP rankings will get Top Prize in World 114.
    Please notice that both prize tiers and reward list for World 114 are different from Main Worlds, since World 114 is still young and growing.

Have fun in the coming PVP contest!

KBN Team
    Last edited by VicenteGaea; 06-30-2017 at 07:08 AM.

Here is the PVP Event Schedule:
    PVP Schedule.png
    Last edited by VicenteGaea; 06-30-2017 at 07:02 AM.

reserved 3

reserved 4

reserved 5