Thread: Not shifted during servermerge.

Not shifted during servermerge.

I have informed everywhere regarding a servermerge from realm id : 217. I constantly get the message "The citizens of this realm have been shifted to another realm", but besides being assigned a ticket nothing has happened for the server merge.
    Now, I just feel quiting the game for good :/

Game handle: arthemius
    City name: zionus

same

Quote Originally Posted by arthemius View Post
    I have informed everywhere regarding a servermerge from realm id : 217. I constantly get the message "The citizens of this realm have been shifted to another realm", but besides being assigned a ticket nothing has happened for the server merge.

Game handle: arthemius
    City name: zionus
    ok, it's the same for me

Game Id: Killiander
    reign: Ignis

Resolved for me

Took about 4 days. but finally I'm shifted to another realm.

Otonia server

I have informed everywhere regarding a servermerge from realm id : 206. I constantly get the message "The citizens of this realm have been shifted to another realm", but besides being assigned a ticket nothing has happened for the server merge.

Game handle: pirilampo
    City name: rio de janeiro
    Server: Medusa

Quote Originally Posted by Hawsky View Post
    I have informed everywhere regarding a servermerge from realm id : 206. I constantly get the message "The citizens of this realm have been shifted to another realm", but besides being assigned a ticket nothing has happened for the server merge.

Game handle: pirilampo
    City name: rio de janeiro
    Server: Medusa

To transfer your city will take a few days; check for responses to your ticket, you may have some questions to answer before it can go ahead. You can also try contacting your local moderators in game or via LINE: http://community.gaeamobile.com/show...ecome-the-king