Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 7.1 - Bugs, glitches and problems thread

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Post Patch 7.1 - Bugs, glitches and problems thread

The Gaea team has set up a special event where players can win bound balens for reporting bugs related to the new patch between 5/24 - 5/30, please refer to THIS SECTION

For general discussion and feedback about the new content please use this thread instead.
    Last edited by RheA; 05-24-2017 at 07:42 AM.

Gaea Mobile Moderator Junior Guardian

Lightbulb Bug Hunt Event 5/24 - 5/30

Bug-Hunt.jpg
    We have spent a great deal of time testing Patch 7.1 to ensure it's ready for playing, but we know there is always the possibility of other bugs we've not been able to iron out quite yet.

We need your help finding these pesky critters so that we can stamp them out once and for all! For any player that helps us by reporting in-game bugs, we are offering 200 Bound Balens for each bug reported.

How to Enter

Post your bug in a reply to this thread and follow these steps to make sure your report has all the information we need:
    1) If applicable, take a screenshot of the bug that you've discovered.
    2) Write a description of the bug. Please use the following template:

What is the bug?

1. Does it only occur at certain times? If so, when are they?

2. How does the bug affect the game?

3. What are the steps to reproduce the bug? (Be as specific as possible)

4. The model of your device and its Android/iOS version

3) Submit your screenshot and completed bug report as a comment to this thread, making sure to add your Server and Character name*

NOTES:
    1. Event Deadline: 23:59:59, May 30 (PST)
    2. The rewards will be sent out within a week after the event ends.
    3. Each account may receive a maximum of 5 prizes, regardless of how many bug reports they submit.
    4. We reserve the right to deny prizes for submissions for reasons including (but not limited to): Multiple submissions of the same bug, submissions that are not bugs, submissions without a necessary level of detail, individual accounts posting multiple submissions, submissions after the deadline, any attempt to manipulate the event for the purpose of gaining in-game currency.
    Last edited by Mandy_Gaea; 05-24-2017 at 07:34 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian BoobaS46's Avatar
    So we gonna pray now for many bugs....
    BoobaS46

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Bugs eww

I'm getting a message eternal will be stating in 5 minutes. IOS confusing your customer

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Weekend events

Forgot to enter my name, Witchy server 79 oh you got weekend events going on might be the case. Your game is confused as your customer

Guild Boss and Events

We have weekend Events too and guild Boss is japanese or something. ?Minah ? Server 85

1.Wrong events for midweek.
    2.cant see tab for eternal war, cross server mpd, new guild event tab.
    Game seems to be smooth as if no update happened.
    Using Android latest update on oneplus3t

Nicey s90

All new event not working

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy_Gaea View Post
    Bug-Hunt.jpg
    We have spent a great deal of time testing Patch 7.1 to ensure it's ready for playing, but we know there is always the possibility of other bugs we've not been able to iron out quite yet.

We need your help finding these pesky critters so that we can stamp them out once and for all! For any player that helps us by reporting in-game bugs, we are offering 200 Bound Balens for each bug reported.

How to Enter

Post your bug in a reply to this thread and follow these steps to make sure your report has all the information we need:
    1) If applicable, take a screenshot of the bug that you've discovered.
    2) Write a description of the bug. Please use the following template:

What is the bug?

1. Does it only occur at certain times? If so, when are they?

2. How does the bug affect the game?

3. What are the steps to reproduce the bug? (Be as specific as possible)

4. The model of your device and its Android/iOS version

3) Submit your screenshot and completed bug report as a comment to this thread, making sure to add your Server and Character name*

NOTES:
    1. Event Deadline: 23:59:59, May 30 (PST)
    2. The rewards will be sent out within a week after the event ends.
    3. Each account may receive a maximum of 5 prizes, regardless of how many bug reports they submit.
    4. We reserve the right to deny prizes for submissions for reasons including (but not limited to): Multiple submissions of the same bug, submissions that are not bugs, submissions without a necessary level of detail, individual accounts posting multiple submissions, submissions after the deadline, any attempt to manipulate the event for the purpose of gaining in-game currency.
    ---------------------------☆☆☆---------------------------
    I cant see tab for eternal war, cross server mpd, new guild event tab and etc
    Game look like no different before and after maintenance.

MissVanessa S89

Guild Boss

No Guild Boss tab in daily events as described in videos

Beer gut
    S86

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Daily log in spin bug

I have already lost 2 Spin attempts and got no rewards. This happened the first time when I clicked to Spin and I was doing circuits, as I spoke to Azrael before Spin was finished I got nothing, and Spin was fone. Second time I got my Spin interrupted by an invite to MPD and again didnt get any reward and Spin attempt gone. Maybe development team can think a bit and put some kind of lock while we wait the Spin to finish or at least give attempt back if interrupted or simply just counting attempt when done successful... Not that hard to fix.

Fakir
    S61

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast