Thread: Competitions

Competitions

I've noticed there has been a competition change and me and my fellows from world 119 are looking for the old comps. There used to be one that have out gear like Valhalla and inferno and knightmare, but you can't get those anywhere anymore. The boss comps used to give out better troop boxes like colossal siege army, fearless militia and burning arrows, now the boxes only give about 50k troops at most. Gem comps have been taken away and we would love it if they would be done a bit more frequently than once every few months. Also PLEASE BRING BACK ENTRANCE TO THE CAVES, I have an insane amount of lanterns that I have been keeping for half a dozen months, would love to turn them in, and not just me, plenty other players have been patiently waiting. Thanks
    -I?mN?te

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Well

Keep wishing those days are gone. Like one token madness

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Arthur RT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nachohelwig View Post
    I've noticed there has been a competition change and me and my fellows from world 119 are looking for the old comps. There used to be one that have out gear like Valhalla and inferno and knightmare, but you can't get those anywhere anymore. The boss comps used to give out better troop boxes like colossal siege army, fearless militia and burning arrows, now the boxes only give about 50k troops at most. Gem comps have been taken away and we would love it if they would be done a bit more frequently than once every few months. Also PLEASE BRING BACK ENTRANCE TO THE CAVES, I have an insane amount of lanterns that I have been keeping for half a dozen months, would love to turn them in, and not just me, plenty other players have been patiently waiting. Thanks
    -I?mN?te
    We are currently working on new comps with better prizes. Please be on the lookout for these.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur RT View Post
    We are currently working on new comps with better prizes. Please be on the lookout for these.
    When are they coming i may be dead before it happens