Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still Finn...

after gaea refusing to update the gk card for so long i expect something really good soon as the repetition is getting insulting. Ryjim/Loki/Merlin/King Arthur/Golden Arthur/Santa Galahad/Sir Aglovale would be good compensation

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkscion View Post
    after gaea refusing to update the gk card for so long i expect something really good soon as the repetition is getting insulting. Ryjim/Loki/Merlin/King Arthur/Golden Arthur/Santa Galahad/Sir Aglovale would be good compensation
    totally agree, 2 more weeks of Attila is unacceptable and it will be also unacceptable if they put again cards that have been event bosses or already in GK aswell!
    completely agree with ur suggestions

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Hahaha, they cant do anything right.

BTW when is the next migration planned?
    Active Arena players are dropping rapidly.
    Is it because it isnt possible the finished it (no arena guardians) , just plain boredom, or because of the rewards?
    personaly, in 3 years+, i never won any usefull 6* or 7* card. Not in Arena and not even in Event chests.

Next Summon Storm iam gonna spend all my saved stone (18.000) and the next nightmare event or WB all pots (15.000) and afterwards it will be Uninstall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12