Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still Finn...

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Still Finn...

Hej Mods. There is still Finn Mc Cool in Gr...

Please change that because this was an Event Boss allready...

Why can't you give usefull Cards like Bluebeard ore Hanzo?!

Greez

"every two weeks the card will change..."

Please change in:

"every four weeks the card will change, maybe"

I cant believe what a poor job gaea does.Few weeks ago they started doing things better by giving free 7* cards to new and old players.I almost believed that something can be changed.But now the latest updates didnt bring too much.Ghost ship has bugs and 7* cards we already have from shards,pirate booty same....who would want to spend 4k gems on a card that he has already from shards...gk summon..oh well...finn one month...atilla last month...it says there 13d and you wait for the card to change and surprise..same card...imagine the disapointment......during warrior arena there was(still is) no warrior equipment but still priest equipment from previous arena 2 weeks ago...i am wondering how can nobody sees that and fix it...and last but not least today in shifting arena tokens were supposed to change into tree tokens but no...same tokens from the day before but when trying to open arena fee chest...surprise...tree tokens...speechless...

No its not Finn anymore, it changed to Atilla again hahaha

Clearly 4 weeks of atilla wasn't enough, not to mention he shouldn't be there to begin with as it was a very recent city event boss and everyone should have 8 card t4 from that

I cannot really understand why they manage HoC in this manner...

Who is the team behind that takes the decisions, they do a right thing and ten wrong.

But why they cannot take care of the players? A lot of them are willing to spend and support this game.

Who care?

NB: I know, no one will answer to this post as always...

Member Apprentice Guardian

Sad

In my opinion, Gaea does not listen to the players.
    There have been great ideas brought forward only to have a Mod say "we will send it to the dev team" and then nothing...yet we get the dragons nest, ghost ship and the same GK summons...
    They just don't care enough about the players...they see revenue only...sad really...
    But this is just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Wagyu Beef View Post
    In my opinion, Gaea does not listen to the players.
    There have been great ideas brought forward only to have a Mod say "we will send it to the dev team" and then nothing...yet we get the dragons nest, ghost ship and the same GK summons...
    They just don't care enough about the players...they see revenue only...sad really...
    But this is just my opinion...
    Totally agree.

We need a new money strike but a lot of people buy gems with cheat so they don't care... and gaea can go on to do anything.

We should stop spend (every single player)

But i know some spend every time...

What is it with gaea and atilla?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast