Thread: Beginner shield

Beginner shield

An other problem in a full world of problem. Gaea did maintence and the only thing that happens is that we can buy and we cannot have ??? Nice too nice and now where are my beginner shield ? Better where are my money ?
    Last edited by Antoniobarison@libero.it; 05-18-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Member Guardian

Same thing happened...

....to me in Merlin 127, bought a second one as I thought maybe the first one hadn't gone through. Submitted tickets but 3 days later, no response. Yeah, I guess I can get a refund but the trouble of having to start afresh a week early is extra work that no one needs.

I had this

Quote Originally Posted by Beezz View Post
    ....to me in Merlin 127, bought a second one as I thought maybe the first one hadn't gone through. Submitted tickets but 3 days later, no response. Yeah, I guess I can get a refund but the trouble of having to start afresh a week early is extra work that no one needs.
    Weeks ago and Gaea are asking for all the ss shots of rss being taken wtf I wrote down Afew reports no to show yu showed yu an ss of what I had 2/3 weeks earlier so difference is less rss and not hearing anything about it after two weeks Gaea take the pish

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Exactly right!

Gaea taking the pish as usual. Heard that this issue has been reported via tickets, via the various closed, paranoid and insular social media groups and other outlets yet nothing has been done about it. Par for the Gaea course isn't it? I've never gone for a refund on my android account but am contemplating it this time for sure. Wasted at least 12 hours of billable hours and probably the same again duplicating work done even before I'd spent the albeit small amount of cash on an item that didn't exist. Yes I'm pissed off. Who wouldn't be?

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm huhwhythat's Avatar

Lmao

Stop building banks or alts problem solved. Gaea NEEDS to just make a banker position along with Crowns that enabkes them to maybe protect 10 -50bil each resource it's best solution. Go over it can get farmed.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Yes, I confirm the issue. I restored payment via Google play. Please repair!

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    It has Been fixed and compensations have been sent out
    What goes around comes back around

Member Guardian

Funny

Compensation has been sent out to who? Dead banks? I just hope it's not gems that have been sent out as compo or there's going to be yet more noobs killing off old banks.

Have to agree with whoever said it above, there needs to be some kind of alliance banking functionality introduced or worlds are going to continue to get jammed up with bubble bank accounts. I believe this has been in the 'discussion loop' for a few years now.

Member Guardian

A week on and ....

..no compensation, no response to the tickets sent and yet again, no beginners shield extension even though payment has yet again been taken and the receipt has been received. This issue has not been fixed and should not be dismissed in such an off hand and dismissive manner. No communication = admission of fault = full refund. No?