Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Tower Shards

  1. #1
    Member Apprentice Guardian
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    33

    Tower Shards

    Any news on when the tower rewards are going to be available to us who has finished already?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    167
    Tower rewards are now available :-)
    HOC_Sorceress
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagyu Beef View Post
    Any news on when the tower rewards are going to be available to us who has finished already?

  3. #3
    Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bedevere 13
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    Tower rewards are now available :-)
    HOC_Sorceress
    Hi Mod,
    My 2 guild members can open only 2 of 8 chest and 6 of 8 chests. The rest were opened, so they can not get shards like others.
    Can you please help for this issue?

    Neverland guild: Arthur 1

  4. #4
    Member Apprentice Guardian
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ector-16
    Posts
    43
    We have the same problem in our guild: of 47 members only one got all chests closed and was able to open all chests. All the others either couldn't open some chests or found some chests still open. In my case I found only 4 chests closed and was able to open them, the other chests were still open and were equipped with an asterisk.
    We hope Gaea will fix this soon.

  5. #5
    same problem here, the chests @ 29 and 32 were opened= no rewards, thus blocking me of the 2 cards that matter= thor and topaz dragon

  6. #6
    Member Apprentice Guardian
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    Tower rewards are now available :-)
    HOC_Sorceress
    First of all, thanks all Gaea team for the hard work making available the shards for old players.

    Fortunatelly i could open the 8 chests but many of my guildmates had them buged and could open only 2, others 4 and others 6. The others where already opened so they could not receive the shards. What can they do to solve this question? Is it possible to solve?

  7. #7

    Same problem in pellinore-39

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkscion View Post
    same problem here, the chests @ 29 and 32 were opened= no rewards, thus blocking me of the 2 cards that matter= thor and topaz dragon
    Many of us didn't have all chests coz some chest still already opened including me 29 and 32 still missing
    DaKing
    SoulForge
    Pellinore-39

  8. #8
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    167
    We are sorry about the issues. The devs are currently looking for solutions to resolve the problem.
    HOC_Sorceress
    HOC Forum Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DaKing View Post
    Many of us didn't have all chests coz some chest still already opened including me 29 and 32 still missing
    DaKing
    SoulForge
    Pellinore-39

  9. #9
    Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    We are sorry about the issues. The devs are currently looking for solutions to resolve the problem.
    HOC_Sorceress
    HOC Forum Moderator
    i've got the same problem, need a "chest reset" too.

    User: Fenice86
    Server: Gawain 49

    where do i submit a ticket? or can u solve it directly Sorceress?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    167
    Try to uninstall the game and install it again. If it doesn't work send a ticket to the adress

    http://hoc.gaeamobile.com/

    HOC_Sorceress
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl86 View Post
    i've got the same problem, need a "chest reset" too.

    User: Fenice86
    Server: Gawain 49

    where do i submit a ticket? or can u solve it directly Sorceress?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •