Thread: Connect account on a new device

Connect account on a new device

Dear administrator, I have to change my old cell phone broke the TV and I have a new one, but I'm not able to connect my camelot heroes account in the new, error message id kabam, I have 2 game accounts, how should I proceed?

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    It depends if your problems come from a wrong password or a bad kabam id. For the password, you can go on kabam page and try to change the password. If it's a email problem, you will need to send a ticket.
    HOC_Sorceress

Quote Originally Posted by spartan#68 View Post
    Dear administrator, I have to change my old cell phone broke the TV and I have a new one, but I'm not able to connect my camelot heroes account in the new, error message id kabam, I have 2 game accounts, how should I proceed?

Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    It depends if your problems come from a wrong password or a bad kabam id. For the password, you can go on kabam page and try to change the password. If it's a email problem, you will need to send a ticket.
    HOC_Sorceress

I understand, but in the cell with defect I can leave the game and connect again without problem, but in the new no, I tested the account of a friend who also plays and his gave but he does not use cell phone he plays in the emulator of android.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    I am really not sure how I can help you here. In the new phone, did you try to uninstall and install the game again? If it doesn't work, send a ticket.
    HOC_Sorceress

Quote Originally Posted by spartan#68 View Post
    I understand, but in the cell with defect I can leave the game and connect again without problem, but in the new no, I tested the account of a friend who also plays and his gave but he does not use cell phone he plays in the emulator of android.