Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop Killing Our Game

Banned Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Bored Silly View Post
    exactly, the only reason they bother keeping the servers running is because idiots still spend

christian has destroyed the game
    I'm still amazed that people keep spending on the crap Gaea have been troweling out for some time now. You'd think everyone would have worked it out by now that no matter what level of player you are you essentially win nothing these days because there's essentially no gameplay left (not that there was that much anyway). I'm also pretty certain the mergers keep getting delayed because Gaea know they will cause so many players to quit that there'll be virtually nothing left. Mind you, what do they care: as long as a thousand or so spenders are left it'll probably be just enough to keep this crap going for another year!

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    All good ideas
    None will be heeded, sadly.
    Simply staying on top of all the things theyve created in the past, would be a nice step.

Lucky Key Collection event

Folks the subject current event is a perfect example of what not to offer. The drop rate of Keys is so low its frustrating, maddening and discouraging. Like many others in world Saruman 144, Lego Premium has dropped zero Keys for me. The number of players on the board for all the events range from 3 to 9 - pathetic! Certainly hope you're planning on a Compensation package for the event ripoff.

Junior Member Junior Guardian Sharkfin63's Avatar

Nice collection of ideas...pity no-one in Gaea will pay them any attention

To be fair, I think you've got a reasonable number of decent ideas here, not all original - many have been suggested before, but who cares? If Gaea were to actually look at their forums for a change and tell their "developers" to scrap their latest plans (more pointless collection events or archery ranges using yet more different tokens, more legendary V gear with ropey attributes and no HR 350's that allow us to use them on more than one or two heroes) and take these ideas forward, the game might actually change course and improve rather than spiral into the irrelevance that will shortly be known as Elves vs. Dwarves.

Mr Paul scott

This game used too be so much fun now it's just one spendathon after another where's the skill or fun in that. Best thing to happen was tokens in mines. Now mine tokens are worthless what's the point? Put the other tokens in baby smaug and mines. Even elite campaign should have rss. Even gems should still drop rare 3,4 and now 5, amitier rare 4 are like rocking horse ****. They should be in this weekends wheel. Do better gaea.

Kellie

Time is coming for us all to say goodbye sadly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12