Thread: City event -Excalibur 90

Junior Member Junior Guardian

City event -Excalibur 90

Hiho I'm read in forum is new city event start (11-15 April) I'm just waiting but he is not available in my server today I'm just make acc in other server and I'm see is event finish them in my server Excalibur 90 is never started ??

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Hi,
    You are in a server that has until mid-may to migrate. Your account has to move to realm 98. This is why you have few arena and you won't have any event. Good luck :-)
    HOC_Sorceress

Quote Originally Posted by Tovorn View Post
    Hiho I'm read in forum is new city event start (11-15 April) I'm just waiting but he is not available in my server today I'm just make acc in other server and I'm see is event finish them in my server Excalibur 90 is never started ??

So im good understand im mast migration to 31-05-2017 or my acc delete ? Or im automatic migration to new server? And seconds thing if I'm mast migration whot about my gild ? I'm spent loot time to fighting in arena and I'm don't wanna lost my gild so whot im mast doing to migration my gild?

cidade evento

Porque nao tivemos cidade evento em kung fu 102?

Hi, if you are leader of your guild, your guild will move with you. If you don't migrate, your account will be deleted yes. So no it is not automatic. You need to do it yourself.
    HOC_Sorceress

So im good understand im mast migration to 31-05-2017 or my acc delete ? Or im automatic migration to new server? And seconds thing if I'm mast migration whot about my gild ? I'm spent loot time to fighting in arena and I'm don't wanna lost my gild so whot im mast doing to migration my gild?

Question

So im kick off all member's from my gild and im migration if im start game i'm press - migrate - and me and my gild is go to new server and this is all whot im mast doing ;p
    becouse now when im press migrate im got msg " Please leave the Guild from the new server "

when im kick off all member's and migrate to new server
    Yes?

So im kick off all members from
    Gild and im try migrate but I'm have information in mast leave gild to migrate :?

You are not supposed to leave your guild to migrate. It's odd. But you have no time left so I would just migrate now and don't take a chance before you get your account deleted ;-)
    So im kick off all members from
    Gild and im try migrate but I'm have information in mast leave gild to migrate :?