Thread: New PVP WORLD!!

New PVP WORLD!!

Gaea.....It's been a while since we've gotten something like Resurgence or Purgatory,some of us have been itching for it!! Quench our thirst!!!! This time include prizes like divine trainings because that's what a lot of us need!!

True

I agree bro, I've been on Ector 143 for a long time and still only have a *4 knight...I'm dying for a new Purgatory...And this time put divine trainings as some of the rewards!!

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    A while ? last pvp took place in December 2016 ...

it s not because you refer to the very first one Purgatory and you did not like nor play the last one that it hadn't happen ... and that people do not need rest instead of a ?-weeks (no real life) event.
    KR
    What goes around comes back around

It's just some people's opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Tat1ana View Post
    A while ? last pvp took place in December 2016 ...

it s not because you refer to the very first one Purgatory and you did not like nor play the last one that it hadn't happen ... and that people do not need rest instead of a ?-weeks (no real life) event.
    KR
    He's just forming one set of people's opinions,so are you.No biggy. I actually do see people asking on GC when the next PVP tournament will be.And lol, 4 months is a long time....People buy lots of gems to be the best on those kinds of things....More gems....More money for them lmao....