Thread: Thor & Topaz Dragon shard information

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Thor & Topaz Dragon shard information

Dear Gaea Team,

Greetings of the day.

I would like to thanks for updating new cards in the shop. Kindly share the information regarding Thor and Topaz Dragon shard.from where we can find those shard?

Thanks for Double boss nightmare city event. You are creating wow in this game.

Reagrds
    KishoRamteke
    Griflet-98

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Shards for thor and topaz dragon are available in caerleon tower but only to new players.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Icipher View Post
    Shards for thor and topaz dragon are available in caerleon tower but only to new players.
    And what is the reason for being up only to new players? Aint we a community? Or players that already spent thousands of euros do not deserve the same rewards?

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by |Napi| View Post
    And what is the reason for being up only to new players? Aint we a community? Or players that already spent thousands of euros do not deserve the same rewards?
    I am in the same situation as 90% of hoc players,idk the reason,hopefully they will reset the tower and make rewards availbale for all players

Quote Originally Posted by Icipher View Post
    I am in the same situation as 90% of hoc players,idk the reason,hopefully they will reset the tower and make rewards availbale for all players
    Oh, im sory my friend. I thought you are part of the team but i see youre only a player trying to help comunity.

They already made possible everyone receive rewards in the past. Would be fair they do it again.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Thank you for your feedback. I'll make sure they know how you feel about the situation. Im not certain why it's not available for all players.
    HOC_Sorceress
    Quote Originally Posted by |Napi| View Post
    Oh, im sory my friend. I thought you are part of the team but i see youre only a player trying to help comunity.

They already made possible everyone receive rewards in the past. Would be fair they do it again.

Update

As I'm sure most of you have noticed.... all the city rewards have been reset so all players can now claim them. We will work on the tower chests next. Hopefully soon.

Excalibers_blade
    HoC community moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibers_blade View Post
    As I'm sure most of you have noticed.... all the city rewards have been reset so all players can now claim them. We will work on the tower chests next. Hopefully soon.

Excalibers_blade
    HoC community moderator
    Thank you, we apreciate all team effort to solve this

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibers_blade View Post

Excalibers_blade
    HoC community moderator
    Big THANK YOU on this one!!