Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The rewards changed for pass farm location

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Unhappy The rewards changed for pass farm location

New rewards are set for pass farm location. The old player passed all the farm location and whether we can get the rewards?

Very disappointment that I play so diligent and passed all the farm and got the bad rewards before.

Now new 7 start cards I can got No of them.

Whether GM give the old player a again for that?

agree, the updated rewards are quite valuable, equipment pieces are hard to come by and some of the 7* aren't that common either, punishing people for being active, and as such having done parts of the game, isn't good.

updated city completion rewards should equal resetting the "has collected reward" flag since the 2-4 star junk that was there before doesn't even compare to what is put in its place

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Same here. Finished all 17 cities and cant get the rewards. What can we do to get them? In the past when this happened we where able to colect once even after finishing the city.

Easy Solution

For 10 cities you can get the 7* as shards, f.e if the reward for completing is Krampus you also can get Krampus as shards. So it would be very easy to give out shards for all 7*cards, f.e. In one city the reward for completing is Sir Tor. So give out shards of Sir Tor like its already done for Krampus f.e. So players will not be punished for being active.

Bath ulster

They did give the rewards a few years ago when the tower came up....we retroactively collected pieces of maps then...so they should do it again as 90% percent of players completed at least 10 cities already and besides that 7* cards there is nice equipment to be collected which you cant get trough shards...

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    The rewards are intented for new players,think we claimed 3-4 times previous rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Icipher View Post
    The rewards are intented for new players,think we claimed 3-4 times previous rewards
    No, I play now for one year, so I'm in between, not newby but also not a senior player. i don't have Sir Tor or Red Eric, and because I finished all 17 cities, I don't have the possibility to get one copy easily. Sir Gawain: I did so much to get this card, now I have 6 copies, not 8 copies 4 to 5 times. So I am punished by Gaea because I'm active. If Gaea choses f.e. Severa, Jack the Ripper, Morgana Vampire or 6*cards you would be right. But chosing 3 quite new cards is really a slap in the face of many players. Gaea should give out all 7* rewards for completing the cities as shards. This would be fair for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Icipher View Post
    Even the Nightmare Cities? City 7 gives an Eric the Red. I have almost 4 years of game and dont have him T4. I think its unfair. And the other rewards would help a lot some of my new players that already closed many cities.

They should give the rewards to ones that finished the maps.this is not fair. GAEA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!!!!!!

I Agree

The same is with the Tower Rewards...

New Players can get shards 4 one of the Dragons (i forgot the name but its one of the rarest)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast