Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems after maintenance for patch 7.0

Banned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobaS46 View Post
    they put it to make us go lvl80 faster, where you need to hard cash to be strong.
    This gives me the envy to make a hard lvl camp, just because i dont like to be forced!
    Booba
    S46 285BR lvl74
    Hi booba,
    i remember you at lv60 bg my archer was Moonlightx

now i have lv57 190k br, and i will refuse to gain any exp to reach lv80
    fk gaea.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

che schifo

Stamattina mi avete fregato tutti gli eventi che volevo fare alle 4
    Adesso non posso giocare e chissa se ci sara la war stasera...che schifezza sempre troppa fretta con questi aggiornamenti del menga

Well done. I would gladly point down all issues i found in game, but unfortunatelly i can't even open the game. I ain't even bothered by the fact am missing events, really don't care. But would least expect to be able to log in game, but no.

And no, I'll pass on contacting support. I'm allergic to responses such as - "clear your cache, that will solve it" or "we cannot reproduce your issue". "Game not working? That ain't in our end". Yes, am bitching. And this is why I stopped putting the lil money I used to in this game.

why should i be surprised?

Ok, new patch. Someone really expected no bugs? Then second maintenance to fix bugs... And still my game is bugged.
    I'm a bit confused.
    Why is my game still freezing everytime i try to sort out inventory, so that i need to relog every 2 minutes?
    Why is my marriage tree still not working, saying g i used all attempts to feed it, even if didn't do because of maintenance?
    You had one job to do Gaea, only one, release new patch without bugs so that us could still go on playing and some of us spend a lot of money in this game.
    One stupid job and you're not able to do it. And still you find people paying you! That's even more stupid!

Member Apprentice Guardian Maiet's Avatar
    Cmon!!! I still cant run the game. I reset tablet and even so gives operation system error. WTH gaea...tell when u gona fix this problem becouse i start to get pissed, alot of money invested in this game so u guys do your job and still nothing???

Thumbs up

unbelievable.. do you recommend reinstall when we have problem?? from 1pm i reinstalled game every hour 2times at least.. and guess what.. nothing! now i cant login to game, cant open the game.. great job after almost 7 hours guess what..

I get stuck at 0% when updating files. It just freezes and i get booted of game.

your update is flawed.
    it excludes a large part of your player base from entering the game.
    for people who can enter the game they gain several levels from 1 dungeon because of you included a 500% bonus. why still have level 1-70 if you can get to 60 in a single day and reach 70 in a week? just make everyone maxed level 80 and remove xp from the game. makes it less bulky and maybe lag will disappear.

****...a day full of it
    Noone thing is workin good...and the new inventory cost 500 balens unbounded?!? ****!!!

censured

F..u..c..k

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast