Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems after maintenance for patch 7.0

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Problems after maintenance for patch 7.0

Hello Community!

If you are facing any issues after the maintenance please reinstall the game new from the app store, thx!!!

Cheers,
    Leviathan
    Hero's assembly member
    Exodus - s29
    Line-ID: Leviathan23
    Need Customer Support? Click Here
    Want to help make Wartune: HOH better? Click Here

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Game not working

I reinstalled wartune hoh from google play after update 4 times already yet still get a message video can't be played so I press OK then it comes to log in screen where I can't see server names nor can I see my log in name anr password when typing in ..please help

Banned Guardian

Angry

Hi Levi,

? Re-installing the app has done nothing and im still seeing the same problems.

I am experiencing multiple issues such as:
    - Game freezing after simple actions, e.g opening chests and forcing me to close and re-open the app.
    - Being unable to enter battleground as well as a simple glitch saying I am able to enter it and the wrong times. The option for to join the event is unchangingly/permanently available, so at times other than _:55-_:25. When you try to join even at the appropriate times it seems it begins loading and freezes, forcing the closing and reopening of the app.

? All I have seen so far after the update, and it is nice to be active on the forums once again.

Thanks,

KingGrath s79
    QueenGrath s79
    MageGrath s80
    SirGrath s80

Issue with inventory

When you receive items in inventory, they don't show. Or if you use them, they still show iin inventory. You need to restart game every time to have it refresh.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Luixius_s65 View Post
    Hi Levi,

? Re-installing the app has done nothing and im still seeing the same problems.

I am experiencing multiple issues such as:
    - Game freezing after simple actions, e.g opening chests and forcing me to close and re-open the app.
    - Being unable to enter battleground as well as a simple glitch saying I am able to enter it and the wrong times. The option for to join the event is unchangingly/permanently available, so at times other than _:55-_:25. When you try to join even at the appropriate times it seems it begins loading and freezes, forcing the closing and reopening of the app.

? All I have seen so far after the update, and it is nice to be active on the forums once again.

Thanks,

KingGrath s79
    QueenGrath s79
    MageGrath s80
    SirGrath s80
    Same on s89 but they dont care they just like to create more lags and do their money...abt ur money...we cant cash any more game still crashing ahahah good job

Tried reinstall but now cant log in :(

After reinstall, I try open the game and when type my log on it doesnt even show, and cant see any servers to select either. If I try log in anyways it simply crashes. Any ideias? :/

I don't know download new files! Game start, download window, auto dc! Same after reinstall game!

prob

I cant even get into game now when u updated game it wouldn't update files so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it now I get this prob that I need to restart my tablet. I have restarted my tablet as it tells me to but I keep getting the same prob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Game freeze

I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and it seems my problem has gotten worse I cannot get into the game now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Community!

If you are facing any issues after the maintenance please reinstall the game new from the app store, thx!!!

Cheers,
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by TerraSan View Post
    I cant even get into game now when u updated game it wouldn't update files so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it now I get this prob that I need to restart my tablet. I have restarted my tablet as it tells me to but I keep getting the same prob
    Getting same massage on my tab!!! Seems something is broken when u download it from Google play!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast