Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No event on gawain 69

Junior Member Junior Guardian

No event on gawain 69

Why is there no event on gawain 69?

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    All the events are available on destination servers,summon storm,arenas and Hel event,in other words pack your bags and move to a new home

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Icipher View Post
    All the events are available on destination servers,summon storm,arenas and Hel event,in other words pack your bags and move to a new home
    right, migration is free and optional, in other words pack your $hit and getta fcuk outta here, gaea style

will tell you why is "optional", because if God forbid you packs got lost in the process they can say "hey it was optional, nobody forced you to move, it's your own fault your $hit got lost in the process"
    Last edited by Thraex; 03-21-2017 at 10:16 AM. Reason: optional

so, hypothetically... what happens if you chose to stay (not migrate) until after the deadline, will the non destination servers be able to play events eventually or will they remain as they are now (no events, etc.) - essentially as good as dissolved...?

i would if I could, but its not working

True

Next time info us when you gona stop add event and on what servers. Now cause you didnt info us add this Event on all others servers. ( and migration is free option - if you gona stop add events or arena -> give us back money )
    666bet-give-us-our-money-back.jpg
    Last edited by R@ven; 03-21-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm

Migration

Hello
    Migration is only an option but as we can see Gaea pushes players to move by cutting cool feat.
    If You have problems with migration contact mods or send me pm. If You have Line or Kakao Talk U can alsow find me there that will make all help easier
    Infamous Qba
    Arthur-1
    Guild: Vietnam

?

Just Add this time Event on all Servers. ( and next time Info us -> we are sorry players we stop add event or migration is compulsory. ) " Cause you dont move us all automatic , migration is then option.

Lucan97
    Last edited by R@ven; 03-21-2017 at 11:55 AM.

Thumbs up !!!

Close server or move everyone on another realm. Untill there are still players you "Cannot stop" make Events or Ss ,Arenas

THIS IS DISCRIMINATION
    Last edited by R@ven; 03-21-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    i had to move as well just to be able to participate to this event.
    now i found myself factionless for 24h in a realm with god knows who and missed on pots arena as it did not come out in my old server, therefore even with few pots not even able to participate to this event completly with 200 pots already burned and not 1 drop.

from always ranking in the top 20 now i find myself in the 150
    my guild was always 2 or 3 d now i have none

of course drop rate sux.

awesome i have been duped hoping and waiting to move the faction

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast