Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gaea St. Patricks Day Survey

Nightstar

Quote Originally Posted by noibn View Post
    Page at that link does nothing.
    Use Chrome browser and allow pop-ups on this page. Then you can take the survey.

Nightstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hector-Gaea View Post
    Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!
    We hope you've been enjoying gaming with us this past year! We?d like to thank you all for helping shape each of our games.

As part of our ongoing efforts to enhance your gaming experience, we invite you to take part in a 5-10 minute survey with great rewards for all participants. Please take a moment to follow our official company account on Facebook to make sure you?re always kept up to date. We?re committed to understanding the needs of our players, now and in the future.
    Please click on the link below to get started.
    >>> http://games.gaeamobile.com/survey2017 <<<
    Follow Gaea Mobile on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaeamobile
    By completing the survey you will receive 300 World Mithril.
    We will also select 5 random players from those who follow Gaea Mobile to give out 1600 World Mithril!!

NOTES:
    1. Survey deadline: 06:59:59, March 21, 2017 (UTC time)
    2. Please make sure you enter the correct ID, otherwise you will not be able to receive rewards after the survey.
    3. Rewards will be sent out before March 24th.
    4. Each account can only participate once.
    Use the Google Chrome browser and allow pop-ups for this site. Then you will be able to take the survey. (No blank page)

No Facebook

What about us peeps that don't have Facebook? ????? Do we get a chance at a survey? ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther419 View Post
    What about us peeps that don't have Facebook? ????? Do we get a chance at a survey? ?????
    No...I repeat: No

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther419 View Post
    as stewie said, no... this is just a personal data mining exercise by gaea

do as i did, use (create) a fake facebook profile if you want to do the survey... but don't hold your breath waiting for the 300 mith

we already know the 1600 mith will go to the select few (failship members or members of christains line group, the ones helping him drive the game into the history books)

Junior Member Junior Guardian

I've quit and i don't care anymore

After more 3 years playin, after spend like crazy after deal with CS to many times and with issues that never been solved i've quit few mounths ago and i'm very happy , sooner or later YOU and YOU and everyone that read this will realise is best you can do.

Survey reaponse

I like the game

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Survey says.....GAEA U SUCK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123