Thread: Reassigning troops

Reassigning troops

Something really needs to be done about this. The amount of time it takes to reassign troops rediculous. Why is it in the hobbit you upped the amount from 10 times the amount you can attack with to 5 million or so at a time. But in KBN you make us suffer with 120K or so at a time. Gaea owns both the hobbit and KBN. The game dynamics are basiclly the same concept. So to make a change like that in one game then not do it in the other is bad.

KBN Player Moderator Guardian Lancelot RT's Avatar
    Reassigning more troops is definitely a current topic
    KBN Player Moderator

It really needs to be addressed about moving troops between cities this is getting old spending hours and hours moving troops from hospital to heal ect.

Arrow

Soo..............

KBN Player Moderator Guardian Lancelot RT's Avatar
    This is still a priority for me and for many other players. Players in kbnoc want this very badly and I do too. It has been talked about and asked about and it should be in the games future. Not much else can really be said except yes this would be nice
    KBN Player Moderator

It need to be done not talked about especially the way killing is now

They need to do it asap

I would like to see a reassign troops button in the near future. I am currently moving 14.9b troops from one city to another, at 120k at a time. Surely a feature can be implemented that would be specifically for that. It has been 4 days and I'm still not even half way done.