Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Season 9 World 126 Alt Kills

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Of Course

Quote Originally Posted by Fed7 View Post
    I also agree with you

Nice to see NO action was taken and awards given to those that they asked for screen shots of. Not even a reply after a mod requested. Also nice to see the alt killing is already taking place in World 126 again for the current 12 day contest. This game is like a three ring circus with favoritism given to those that spend. How a game changes and many lose interest when simple problems are ignored.

KBN Player Moderator Guardian Lancelot RT's Avatar
    I also dislike alternate account killing. It is not ethical. I provided the link to this thread in hopes.
    KBN Player Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Nice to see NO action was taken and awards given to those that they asked for screen shots of. Not even a reply after a mod requested. Also nice to see the alt killing is already taking place in World 126 again for the current 12 day contest. This game is like a three ring circus with favoritism given to those that spend. How a game changes and many lose interest when simple problems are ignored.
    You can show all the proof you want just like in the 127 cheating thread, but the mods here don't care about fair play. All they care about here are forum rules and us not being able to call people out for their shenanigans. Complete bullocks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234