Thread: Sylph arena

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Sylph arena

Sylph arena needs to be updated because this point system makes it nearly impossible for anyone to reach gold division let alone diamond ......my sylphs are capable of being in diamond division every week but the way the point system works is beyond me I always get stuck at silver rank 1 until the weeks almost over then I finally make it to gold ... but it's honestly really stupid I know there's a better way to do the rankings than this

If it helps to know, gold comes about halfway through the Saturday attempts (#6 I think), and diamond happens on the final attempt of the week. Diamond isn't difficult if max points are received all week.
    Al Capwn - S72

Sylph arena ???

I have played over and over again and completed my attempts everyday every week but it's just not possible to reach diamond division... I get like 220 points per kill and u only get 10 attempts the amount of points u need just to get into gold division is crazy I can't imagine anyone making enough points to get into diamond division somehow... the math just doesn't add up

Sylph arena diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Masashi s67 View Post
    I have played over and over again and completed my attempts everyday every week but it's just not possible to reach diamond division... I get like 220 points per kill and u only get 10 attempts the amount of points u need just to get into gold division is crazy I can't imagine anyone making enough points to get into diamond division somehow... the math just doesn't add up
    Not sure what to tell ya..
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    Al Capwn - S72

spend more money like the above player did

Member Apprentice Guardian Ripplez's Avatar

Wait

You just need to wait until later when there are strong people with lots of points that set low level sylph so you can get up there, not sure how gold is hard to get tho, I get it every week without even using my attempts, I think the system is fine tbh.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Masashi s67 View Post
    Once you hit gold, the highest points you can receive are 235. The highest weekly is approximately 15485 (give or take) diamond tier is completely possible in a week if your sylph are high enough and you strategize appropriately throughout the week.

Updates for Sylph Arena

Sylph arena just crashes at almost every battle which means I lose half of my attempts... really annoying...
    Amazone - S57