Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello guys!!!

competition

Could we please do something where the winner isn't decided by the community and isn't based on opinion like the clothing and poem events we have had, an event where there is a set answer and a set way to win would be nice.

Gem synthesis

Hello Gaea

It should already be time for the gem synthesis event, right?
    Well i mean the event where a level x gem is synthesized and you get the event event another gem level x

We are all waiting anxiously for the event to return, hopefully we will not be defrauded by Gaea

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian S9Wandderlot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyeon View Post
    Hello Gaea

It should already be time for the gem synthesis event, right?
    Well i mean the event where a level x gem is synthesized and you get the event event another gem level x

We are all waiting anxiously for the event to return, hopefully we will not be defrauded by Gaea
    The event should be up if its not then just let us know your server

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by S9Wandderlot View Post
    With the new update waiting over the horizon
    And manny exciting new features to come.. I want everyone to let us know what kind of forum events you guys want to see next
    We want to see lvl up race event on server 89.... all other servers got it once but guess server 89 can go to the hells

The event should be up if its not then just let us know your server
    I know but I mean this amazing gems event

gemas.jpg

For example if I synthesize a gem level "6" will get another gem level "6" per gem event

Thank you very much for the interest you offer to each wartune player
    many greetings

tae signature.png
    Last edited by Taeyeon; 03-14-2017 at 03:35 AM.
    The best partner Taeyeon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fukdover View Post
    Why do you want to lvl up so fast? So you can get into a higher bg then get fuking smashed over and over and then come here to whine and cry? Im all for it if you want to. Another vict, uhh I mean player, in bg is always welcome...
    I just want the gold from those exp books...

exp

that lvl up race was for a huge glitch gaea did to half the servers, the exp books was the solution for the problem s89 and newer were not even open when it happened so lets just keep it at that if u have a suggestion go to the suggestion tab and write what u want and hope the mods passes it along to gaea

Quote Originally Posted by Fukdover View Post
    Why do you want to lvl up so fast? So you can get into a higher bg then get fuking smashed over and over and then come here to whine and cry? Im all for it if you want to. Another vict, uhh I mean player, in bg is always welcome...
    Wanna exchange exp books for gold...u all did..we want too..it would be fair

Events

Events should at least tie in slightly with changes in Update.

Frankly, a minimum of one level of dust, sovent for gems etc at the update would engage more players in the new features. It would significantly reduce the this is for cashers only complaints.

Did like the changes on CQ boxes and Dragon Invasion drops after update.

Phin
    S14

Suggest

Well what type of event would you suggest?
    Design a special event or costume contest. Halloween is coming. Wouldn?t it be fun to let players design costumes with screen shots of themselves to be voted on? Or actually design a costume to be given out at Halloween or design an event to play during the holiday. Funniest real event during game play? Like something someone said or did that you remember....

ANNI? server 79

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast