Thread: Camelot Shard Madness

Banned Veteran Guardian

Camelot Shard Madness

Hey Heroes!
    Camelot Shard Madness is here!

Camelot is welcoming a new Shard event! The woods are lovely, dark and deep, it?s time to find out what promises they keep.
    This is your chance to collect 10 different Hero Shards including Maelgwn Pendragon Shard, Nambia Djinn Shard, Uther Pendragon Shard, Blighted Rhiannon Shard, Sir Bedevere Shard, Godfreddy Shard, Krampus Shard, Morgan Le Fay Shard, Golden Mordred Shard and Sapphire Dragon Shard in normal and nightmare quests.

Every 150 Shards can be exchanged for a complete Card, these cards will be available online at the end of each month in the Exchange Shop.
    Seize this precious opportunity and expand your party!

Happy hunting!
    Good luck and have fun!

madness.jpg

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    You should have open this only for realm 100 and 101,another gaea fail in game management

Member Apprentice Guardian

Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Icipher View Post
    You should have open this only for realm 100 and 101,another gaea fail in game management
    Another great event! Thank you GAEA.

Please, next time, make shards of Vambrael, Totem Guardian and Scarecrow.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Well, this event is for younger player. Why not, Its them who need to strengthen party than those Behemoths with Hanzo, Bluebard etc. parties. I have just t3 Uther, so im looking for its cards. But where I should go? I tried to expler little but found just old charms, gold, cards.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by m.holecek1000 View Post
    Well, this event is for younger player. Why not, Its them who need to strengthen party than those Behemoths with Hanzo, Bluebard etc. parties. I have just t3 Uther, so im looking for its cards. But where I should go? I tried to expler little but found just old charms, gold, cards.
    All the last "event" were for young players, all the summon storms. Old players have to spend money only. This is the GAEA point of view. Old players are living the game, so welcome to new players that will be the new spenders in the near future.

Question

What do I do to get these parts and where I have to look for them ?? I have to explore, each city? or what?

Hy,

What's a wonderful idea these "piece of cards"...the shards !
    10 shards MAX by day and so 15 days for having 1 card (150 shards) so it will be on March 4th, and we wait just as 30 march (end of the month) to get this card in the Exchange Shop !
    And what extraordinary cards. Krampus, Morgan the fay, Mael, Uther.....

How much engineers, IT Developer have worked on this fantastic project

Please, be serious , think a little bit about old players, give us a real NORMAL EVENT as before, with REAL CARDS