Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rose event something fishy

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

rose event something fishy

can someone told me how that kiberbo has 500.000roses received when if u sum all 100 top sender playerd dont make that sum. something is very weird and its second war when a weekling br person has this astronomical roses received .can the gaea stuff check her,

Apparently

Apparently this person has 3 guilds 200 players each just give 2000 a piece, remaing under the radar of sender rankings , from what I've heard at at least .

Wartune Forum Moderator Veteran Guardian S9Wandderlot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andreiunu1 View Post
    can someone told me how that kiberbo has 500.000roses received when if u sum all 100 top sender playerd dont make that sum. something is very weird and its second war when a weekling br person has this astronomical roses received .can the gaea stuff check her,
    Hello, it is actually very possible to achieve those astronomical numbers.. manny players build a crazy ammount of alts for the sole purpose of collecring and sending roses to themselves.. this kind of ethic is not a very good player ethic.. but it is a hard grind to make that manny alts and level them just for that. Again while this ethic is not direcrly cheating or agaisnt the rules it does show poor character and sportsmanship and anyone can do it.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by S9Wandderlot View Post
    Hello, it is actually very possible to achieve those astronomical numbers.. manny players build a crazy ammount of alts for the sole purpose of collecring and sending roses to themselves.. this kind of ethic is not a very good player ethic.. but it is a hard grind to make that manny alts and level them just for that. Again while this ethic is not direcrly cheating or agaisnt the rules it does show poor character and sportsmanship and anyone can do it.
    Hi can u ask to the devs for our first level up race event on server 89 please?we didint have one yet and its more than a month s89 was created.. thanks

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

If it's very possible...

Why don't more people have that many. In two days this person jumped atop the cross server charm rating by double. The one that's been tallied since day one. I don't care how many toons you make that shouldn't be possible.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian Neftyda's Avatar
    Seriously? it's first game where multiaccount are something normal...

Ofc multiaccounts with all definition good to know

Btw this guy/girl go on top ranking in ONE day with astronomic 500 k roses. Please explain how we can send even with multiaccounts 500 k roses in one day, I will appreciate...
    Last edited by Neftyda; 02-21-2017 at 07:58 AM.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    What a brilliant idea! Why pay for the roses in shop when we can just make a crap load of alts to send to ourselves. That's such a smart money maker business move for gaea, thank you for sharing that for us and know it's okay for next time
    Archavian* - Server S38

I heard from their serve that this person use alts to send rose to himself for 2 straight hrs now thats a lot work for sure lol

it would be posiboe but it is realy imposible

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool911 View Post
    I heard from their serve that this person use alts to send rose to himself for 2 straight hrs now thats a lot work for sure lol
    First of all daily limit of delete friends is 50 isnt it ?
    Add friends unlimited isnt it ?
    500000:300=1666 so each of her accounts needed to have 1666 roses to send her pure math how much we did get from roses event so she has only 300 accounts that she played trhough bluestacks or some other app it is posible to achive that number guys do the same i will for sure

Quote Originally Posted by adisady View Post
    First of all daily limit of delete friends is 50 isnt it ?
    Add friends unlimited isnt it ?
    500000:300=1666 so each of her accounts needed to have 1666 roses to send her pure math how much we did get from roses event so she has only 300 accounts that she played trhough bluestacks or some other app it is posible to achive that number guys do the same i will for sure
    Yea that person obviously needs a life. Having to sit there all day and play this game? Ugh. I've known some folks who spent 5k a month in real cash on the game.. Hell I could buy me a new car with that type of cash. ROFL
    Stormy/Tremina Server 76
    80 Archer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast