Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHOH Game update 7.0 [ Gossip / Unconfirmed ]

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm

WHOH Game update 7.0 [ Gossip / Unconfirmed ]

Hello Community

In this post i gossip with you about exciting new things coming up for Wartune: Hall of Heroes with patch 7.0!

Please be aware that nothing here is a promise or a guarantee, this is clasified as 100% Gossip, even if it turns out to be 100% true!

Game update timing:

There is no confirmed timing yet but it might be mid/end of March. We will update you as soon as there are more exact informations!

Over the next couple of weeks we will reveal step by step new features for patch 7.0!

NEW FEATURE: Portable Warehouse

There will be a new inventory available with patch 7.0.
    Its called the portable Warehouse.

You will find the new inventory at your character in the down right side:
    Screenshot_20170220-103257.jpg

The portable Warehouse has a total of 10 pages with 20 slots per page.
    Screenshot_20170220-105157.jpg

Unlocking the pages cost balens

NEW FEATURE: NEW CHECK IN SYSTEM
    With Patch 7.0 a new check in System will be part of Wartune HoH!
    Screenshot_20170223-093720.jpg

After every 7th day of daily check ins and after check in on indicated days players will be able to use there collected attempts in the so called in the so called lottery draw to win prices:
    Screenshot_20170223-093742.jpg

Players can only have a total of 10 remaining attempts. Lottery draws are getting reset at the beginning of each month.
    NEW FEATURE: HIDDEN

So keep an eye on the forum to see all new features beeing revealed!!!

Cheers,

Leviathan
    Last edited by Leviathan; Yesterday at 07:05 AM.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

News in Update

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Community

In this post i gossip with you about exciting new things coming up for Wartune: Hall of Heroes with patch 7.0!

Please be aware that nothing here is a promise or a guarantee, this is clasified as 100% Gossip, even if it turns out to be 100% true!

Game update timing:

There is no confirmed timing yet but it might be mid/end of March. We will update you as soon as there are more exact informations!

Over the next couple of weeks we will reveal step by step new features for patch 7.0!

So keep an eye on the forum to see all new features beeing revealed!!!

Cheers,

Leviathan

I think in next Update come:

Fusion Diviny Sylphy
    Archeology
    Tatto System
    Eudamon ( Please )
    Sylphy Road

And i think a more important: PLEASE WORLD BOSS NEED MORE LIFE, BUT MUCH, MUCH LIFE.
    aLL DAY WORLD BOSS SATY ON FOR MAX 3 MINUTES. PLEASE UPGRADE LIFE OF WORLD BOSS
    Its a nice Update
    Last edited by Leviathan; Yesterday at 07:00 AM.

Game Box rocks. You can play Jewel Hunt, Fishing or Cloud Adventure depending on the day of the week it is.
    I'd like to get Apollo for free on events, like the ones on R2's Wartune, and the chance of buying Rune Stones (all of them) for bound balens on the shop sounds fine. Lower the stuff needed to synth purple and orange gear and allow to buy that stuff from guild shop like PC Wartune.
    Divine Altars defend, Farm+Pasture+Kitten Club Systems and Wilds from that Wartune would be cool too.
    And this Wartune needs MANY new costumes. I could write here the ones I prefer from browser Wartune but all of them are fine!
    Sky Trail and Sylph Expedition would be excellent.

Also I agree with the comment avobe about the WB HP boost but I disagree on Eudaemons, Sylph Fusion, Archaeology and Tattoos.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

eudaemons

I think we all really want eudaemons, but there are so many other features that would have to be added for that to work, like the cattle in the farm, and eudaemons arena, I think they will just add more sylph stuff and maybe make synthesis a little less difficult.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripplez View Post
    I think we all really want eudaemons, but there are so many other features that would have to be added for that to work, like the cattle in the farm, and eudaemons arena, I think they will just add more sylph stuff and maybe make synthesis a little less difficult.
    we will never have eudaemons for one reason. there s too much lag already. if they make eudaemon the game will be laggy as hell . i agree about boxes with chances to get hades apolo for free. the top players already have them and dont see the point to be only for cashers. and yes fishing and the other game feature will be best for us. cuz when u finish all ur bored as **** we need more things to spend the time .

Quote Originally Posted by andreiunu1 View Post
    we will never have eudaemons for one reason. there s too much lag already. if they make eudaemon the game will be laggy as hell . i agree about boxes with chances to get hades apolo for free. the top players already have them and dont see the point to be only for cashers. and yes fishing and the other game feature will be best for us. cuz when u finish all ur bored as **** we need more things to spend the time .
    exactly, they will bring more fun to an almost boring game. Following that reason I think hold'em poker (Warune version) would be cool too but since u can only buy tokens with unbound balens why suggesting?

Its not that I dont want eudaemons because of the lag, I just dont like the system tbh

would think that mini games would be easy to add on without rebuilding the game or adding lag. jewel hunt and fishing (the original with levels and titles ) fills dead time. I remember a lot of excitement when things like underground palace, dimensions and cloud adventures first rolled out.

hmmm, 9 hidden features, how bout guess them all and win a loki?

Member Apprentice Guardian ACHUITO's Avatar

Wink Update 7.0

As well please change one of the poor wolf for WB, change one of the to the Dragon or the worm. Poor wolf is the only one that takes the whack. Hope this comes on the new update. As well the Divine Altar.
    La noche es mas oscura antes del amanecer!!!

Member Apprentice Guardian LighArcher's Avatar
    "Fusion Diviny Sylphy
    Archeology
    Tatto System
    Eudamon ( Please )
    Sylphy Road"

Please no Eudeamons, they give so much lagg to this game, everything else is fine except Eudeamons.
    ~ ~ Slave of the legendary goddess Uni-Panda ~ ~ Meow Meow Meowing ~ ~
    S33, LighArcher

I would like to have cristaloids in guild shop like the browser version.
    And some free way to get apollo or hades would be cool too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast