Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battleground

Wink BG

Quote Originally Posted by violet View Post
    If u think that is rude you should see what players like the one complaining say in bgs.. Never ask for trade but demand, they order u to drop gear, call you names cause u beat them on auto ect.. Ect.. I've lost my patience with these whiners. They understand game dinamics they know they leveled to fast and then they go on forums to make a suggestion that if put in play makes all our work for naught.
    Look, most of us started that way, even though we didn't put anything on forums, we just took it and dealt w/ it, and with that we learned to do what was needed, the same thing is happening now a days w/ the newbies coming along the way, We could give them some advise what to do and not do. I do the same w/ my guildees, I tell them not to level too fast so they don't get beat up most of the time, but if we just complaint about them then were no better,
    " La noche es mas oscura antes del amanacer "

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by violet View Post
    If u think that is rude you should see what players like the one complaining say in bgs.. Never ask for trade but demand, they order u to drop gear, call you names cause u beat them on auto ect.. Ect.. I've lost my patience with these whiners. They understand game dinamics they know they leveled to fast and then they go on forums to make a suggestion that if put in play makes all our work for naught.
    I understand what it's like. I've been in BG haha. The players who want to complain and do as they wish can... Just as you can choose to ignore it. I wasn't targetting your opinion, simply how you chose to word it. BG based by BR instead of level would be interesting. No ones work would be going to waste since everyones BR would be within the same ranges. I think it would be fun and more challenging. Things like this are fun to think about and discuss but c'mon let's be serious for a second... We all know it's never gonna happen.

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Then level caps are there for a reason, bg based on br is only fair if the level caps are removed. A low level 50 toon should be allowed 10 astral slots, holy seal 99, holy forge to 8, refined sylphs, dragon souls, crest and halidom etc or else don't level up if you can't br up. I'm with violet, tired of whiners in bg preaching and 'beetching' like I owed them kills.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by bratty View Post
    Then level caps are there for a reason, bg based on br is only fair if the level caps are removed. A low level 50 toon should be allowed 10 astral slots, holy seal 99, holy forge to 8, refined sylphs, dragon souls, crest and halidom etc or else don't level up if you can't br up. I'm with violet, tired of whiners in bg preaching and 'beetching' like I owed them kills.
    having been on the other side of BG when i first started and knowing how frustrating it is to be spammed... i understand the frustration BG can cause. Im not condoning other players 'beetching' however its not always fun for some. when you first start playing, the camping idea can be hard to grasp when most games usually have you plow through levels. Some players cash, some have been camping at levels for months (and in some cases, years) or some simply are better at the game. whatever the reason, camping spawn and repeatedly hitting the same players over again can be really frustrating. Its also frustrating to have some entitled players that demand things but try to be a little sympathetic... not every player is like that.

High BR in BG

If I can suggest this, please can you match different BR levels in BG, specially during event times? We all want to try and get rewards from BG, but it is not possible when there is only high levelled BR players. I am only 54k, and can't get out of spawn area, since the higher players camp. Please assist, and thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12