Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Al'Thor View Post
    Dans response was"that's when kabaam owned Gaea"! Lol so it makes it all better right! Really!
    Have you ever talked to Dan yourself? or are you listening to bits and pieces from others and taking that as the truth?

When the sheep wake up

As a direct result of actions by Castitwide , Chios Realm , the committed alliance and old realm AoKin players. The Moderator system has imploded on itself.

As it stands now , Dan ( shamash ) resigned , Jen ( Merlyn ) stepped out to deal with DA (dragon age) realms. The two new Moderators for English normal realms are Anais - Acrimonious ( a German moderator) and Mise ( a Swedish moderator ). HC is currently being dealt with by Jen as Anais and mise don't want to deal with it.

Dan will be sorely missed , his dedication to the players , Doa and resolving issues was second to none. Losing Jen as English moderator is exactly the same. Her dedication and competence blew away previous efforts at running the moderator system.

Anais stepped in and reduced the amount of hours that will be dedicated to fixing / reporting issues, by firstly deleting people she felt had no worth. Secondly by cutting the amount of reps reporting to her and mise, so that they have more time for real life. This is fine as everyone has a real life, but the hours spent by them on DOA were very few in the first place.

Gaea don't seem to mind this new change, less reports , less to deal with. People have said that Mise doesn't read her private messages relating to the game and it's issues. Alliances being booted from chats, so they have nowhere to go with their issues. Either brownnose to the ones in charge, or you are on your own. And if you do get a hold of anyone, good luck trying to draw her attention away from Real Life. Neither of these Moderators will be dealing with issues that occur during US / Asian /Australian hours. They only 'work' during European hours. Your issues may be dealt with the following day, if they don't have something better to do!

The whole of this situation basically came about because one player decided to create a hate campaign because he wanted one of his own alliance members to be a realm rep. Wtg! Castitwide .

I just want people to be aware of what's happened. As always there are two sides to every story and I can only ask you to make up your own minds. Having spoken to lots of other players this opinion is shared by many. But don't be a SHEEP. Find out more information for yourselves.

I would , however , strongly suggest that you now report issues yourself via GAEA customer services rather than relying on a Moderator system, it would now appear, is doomed to failure.

There will always be help for those that want it, as there are some very good realm reps out there. Jen (Merlyn) will also continue help where she can. Good luck and fight on to the bitter end or until you get zeroed. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteG View Post
    Have you ever talked to Dan yourself? or are you listening to bits and pieces from others and taking that as the truth?
    Yes I have, lots even. Can you find me on line and we can talk about your post. As you said, you shouldn't just have info from one side. We can talk about it, I'll tell you what happened, and show you the evidence. I'm easy to find on line. Just ask around :-)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteG View Post
    As a direct result of actions by Castitwide , Chios Realm , the committed alliance and old realm AoKin players. The Moderator system has imploded on itself.

As it stands now , Dan ( shamash ) resigned , Jen ( Merlyn ) stepped out to deal with DA (dragon age) realms. The two new Moderators for English normal realms are Anais - Acrimonious ( a German moderator) and Mise ( a Swedish moderator ). HC is currently being dealt with by Jen as Anais and mise don't want to deal with it.

Dan will be sorely missed , his dedication to the players , Doa and resolving issues was second to none. Losing Jen as English moderator is exactly the same. Her dedication and competence blew away previous efforts at running the moderator system.

Anais stepped in and reduced the amount of hours that will be dedicated to fixing / reporting issues, by firstly deleting people she felt had no worth. Secondly by cutting the amount of reps reporting to her and mise, so that they have more time for real life. This is fine as everyone has a real life, but the hours spent by them on DOA were very few in the first place.

Gaea don't seem to mind this new change, less reports , less to deal with. People have said that Mise doesn't read her private messages relating to the game and it's issues. Alliances being booted from chats, so they have nowhere to go with their issues. Either brownnose to the ones in charge, or you are on your own. And if you do get a hold of anyone, good luck trying to draw her attention away from Real Life. Neither of these Moderators will be dealing with issues that occur during US / Asian /Australian hours. They only 'work' during European hours. Your issues may be dealt with the following day, if they don't have something better to do!

The whole of this situation basically came about because one player decided to create a hate campaign because he wanted one of his own alliance members to be a realm rep. Wtg! Castitwide .

I just want people to be aware of what's happened. As always there are two sides to every story and I can only ask you to make up your own minds. Having spoken to lots of other players this opinion is shared by many. But don't be a SHEEP. Find out more information for yourselves.

I would , however , strongly suggest that you now report issues yourself via GAEA customer services rather than relying on a Moderator system, it would now appear, is doomed to failure.

There will always be help for those that want it, as there are some very good realm reps out there. Jen (Merlyn) will also continue help where she can. Good luck and fight on to the bitter end or until you get zeroed. Lol

Cast?s response to the message from Forseti

Hi all , this is in response to a message on the forum. The original message is in speech marks.

?As a direct result of actions by Castitwide , Chios Realm , the committed alliance and old realm AoKin players. The Moderator system has imploded on itself.?

This is not true, hundreds of people were complaining about the moderators before I did. In fact I stood up for the system.

It is true I have been asking for 2 mods to be removed, these mods are Dan and Jen. The reasons are many. I was a rep for ao kin, and Chios when it was first formed. During this time Dan and Jen decided several things that impacted on the game. When challenged by anybody they booted the person. They did not listen to reason, they just said ?put up with it?. My personal opinion is that reps should be picked by the realm. I was told by a mod that our realm could do this (the mod was not Dan or Jen, but one that listened to the players). The ex ols from ao kin were invited to a group, and they decided how this process would happen. A vote took place, 1 vote per person, everyone had a chance to stand for the rep position. The winner was announced. Then Dan and Jen decided not to honour this and refused to accept the chosen rep. This was the last straw for me (there were several other incidents where they did not listen and stuck to what they thought was correct). The quote from Dan was that they decided who was to be a rep, and that they could do the job without reps anyway. This is when , with alot of backing from others, we decided these 2 mods should go. It was about this time when several people posted me SS of Dan trying to sell rubies, some SS were from the kabam days, some were far more recent (Gaea). This was a complete abuse of power.

?As it stands now , Dan ( shamash ) resigned , Jen ( Merlyn ) stepped out to deal with DA (dragon age) realms. The two new Moderators for English normal realms are Anais - Acrimonious ( a German moderator) and Mise ( a Swedish moderator ). HC is currently being dealt with by Jen as Anais and mise don't want to deal with it.?

Dan quit just before he was going to be sacked. He was under investigation for selling rubies / being obtuse. Jen has quit the ?normal? realms, she doesn't want to help clean up the mess she helped create. Also it should be said she deleted all the spreadsheets people were using. I ask you is this the action of somebody that has the game at their heart?

?Dan will be sorely missed , his dedication to the players , Doa and resolving issues was second to none. Losing Jen as English moderator is exactly the same. Her dedication and competence blew away previous efforts at running the moderator system. ?

As above. Both did not listen to anybody. It was there way or no way. Both refused to admit anything was there fault, it was always someone else.

?Anais stepped in and reduced the amount of hours that will be dedicated to fixing / reporting issues, by firstly deleting people she felt had no worth. Secondly by cutting the amount of reps reporting to her and mise, so that they have more time for real life. This is fine as everyone has a real life, but the hours spent by them on DOA were very few in the first place. ?

I know nothing of this , as I am no longer a rep. But Dan and Jen also booted alot of reps. Your opinion only seems to go one way.

?Gaea don't seem to mind this new change, less reports , less to deal with. People have said that Mise doesn't read her private messages relating to the game and it's issues. Alliances being booted from chats, so they have nowhere to go with their issues. Either brownnose to the ones in charge, or you are on your own. And if you do get a hold of anyone, good luck trying to draw her attention away from Real Life. Neither of these Moderators will be dealing with issues that occur during US / Asian /Australian hours. They only 'work' during European hours. Your issues may be dealt with the following day, if they don't have something better to do! ?

Same as above, Dan and Jen only focused on themselves and their friends.

?The whole of this situation basically came about because one player decided to create a hate campaign because he wanted one of his own alliance members to be a realm rep. Wtg! Castitwide .?

The rep was picked by the old ao kin players, not me. The campaign to remove the mods was well underway before I did anything. I don't hate anyone that plays, this is a game. I don't like when people abuse their power. I don't like people that don't listen.

?I just want people to be aware of what's happened. As always there are two sides to every story and I can only ask you to make up your own minds. Having spoken to lots of other players this opinion is shared by many. But don't be a SHEEP. Find out more information for yourselves. ?

You don't seem to know the other side of the story yourself, you have never asked me. I have however asked you now. Your response when I posted the evidence was ?it's not about Dan" . If you had read any of my mails, I asked for Dan and Jen to go. Nothing else. Anyone that wants to see any evidence can find me on line. As I've posted on the forums. I'm easy to find, ask people from your realms, hopefully someone can put you in contact with me.

?I would , however , strongly suggest that you now report issues yourself via GAEA customer services rather than relying on a Moderator system, it would now appear, is doomed to failure. ?

I looks like you have decided the system won't work because your friends don't run it anymore.

?There will always be help for those that want it, as there are some very good realm reps out there. Jen (Merlyn) will also continue help where she can. Good luck and fight on to the bitter end or until you get zeroed. Lol ?

I agree, fight on. And if you are friends with Jen she will help you. If you arnt , she won?t. She has taken all the tools away because she only was a mod for self glory, not the game.

Yours

Cast

Responce

Hi,

I take it that since no one has responded and no-one has found me on line. Everyone has now asked around and found out that we were correct. So I'm waiting for an apology :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123