Thread: Vip wheel

Member Apprentice Guardian

Vip wheel

Did anyone ever received one of the best rewards in vip WHEEL ?? I never did, so whats the point of putting rewards impossible to get ???

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    If you're looking to get high level gems it's nearly impossible; but depending on your level you can get other good items from the VIP wheel.

well i would love to see a ss of person who got any level 7 gem

Quote Originally Posted by RheA View Post
    If you're looking to get high level gems it's nearly impossible; but depending on your level you can get other good items from the VIP wheel.
    I play this game since it came out was one of first 10 at server s10 west who joined .
    Few times i collected about 1000 Vip tokens tried everything even got once same level 7 gems their were crit gems i didnt get one as no one on s5,8,10,11,12,13,17,20 west . So RheA dont tell thats possible to get them it is Imposible to get any of 7 gems no one ever got them . Highest prize ya can get were onse a while i got on vip wheel same amounts of crypt tokens 30 30 10 ended on same page somehow that was my highest reward ever to obtain 70 crypt tokens.
    So you other people in this game pease post ss of person who got level 7 gem i realy wanna see that

In 3 years of playing, I think I know one person who got lvl 6 gem once out of that wheel. Otherwise, these higher level gems at just for decoration of the wheel I guess

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Never referred to lv7 gems or said it was possible to get lv 7; some players were able to get lv 6 gems following a certain pattern in the past. Heard rumors of someone getting lv7 gem but haven't seen it myself so i cannot confirm; the point is - high level gems have a very very low chance of dropping from VIP wheel; but if they're there it's mathematically possible to get them if you try enough times or find a certain pattern; most players don't go through the trouble and consider prizes with a more reasonable chance to drop instead.
    Last edited by RheA; 02-14-2017 at 02:08 AM.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    I know there was a pattern in past to get high lvl gems... but kabam fixed it ! And since highest rewards stay out of reach ! Which is nonsense : why put rewards that we cant get ?! I played for 2 years and even mathematically there is no chance !!