Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ★Nightmare Boss 2/4 8:00 ~2/8 8:00

Banned Veteran Guardian

★Nightmare Boss 2/4 8:00 ~2/8 8:00

★Nightmare Boss Is Here★

Event time: 2/4 8:00 ~2/8 8:00 (UTC)

Embers fall, as a red glow stains the sky above. Ahead emerging out of the blackness you see the giant Surt with his flaming sword raised above his head. He is rushing towards you. There?s no time to second guess yourself.
    The legendary Surt has been spotted in the Nightmare Quest! You can find this fierce 7★ foe by exploring the eastern plains of Nightmare Broceliande while this event lasts.
    Make your way through and discover his Heroic Power - Heavy Burdens: Passive - Reduce Healing Effectiveness by 50% of enemy party. Head to the Nightmare Quest now to find this powerful foe and bind his power to yours.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Can Gaea remove rush from city events and add rush option to wandering bosses and arenas? It will be much appreciated

Member Apprentice Guardian

Why?

Why we have to play for hours if we cannot take a single boss (1 in 200 fights it's the same)? Where is the fun?
    You make your best to let the players leave the game.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

close

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle fly free View Post
    Why we have to play for hours if we cannot take a single boss (1 in 200 fights it's the same)? Where is the fun?
    You make your best to let the players leave the game.
    w.b. is about absolute luck. Better not to participate. I have been lured again and no drop in appr. 150 kills. Vain. But there are peoples who can farm them and who are lucky (and also extremely patient). Its the main drawback of this feature.. luck luck luck. I cannot understand they for example dont implement chance of token drop when killing w.b (even the single one) - instead of those stupid nm coins, which nobody knows when it will useful (last booster pack - months ago). That is - 1 token drop for kill (not always, they could leave ss and coins too) and 200, 300, 500 dunno tokens for 1 card. In this way patient players will at least have some sort of certainty that they will get 1 card if fight enough long.

But no...Stupid exploring (sometimes 100 vigor and no boss spot), stupid fighting and nothing :-) in city event exploring bring at least some other suff (shards, pots, rarely event chests) and boss is seen pleasantly often. And Im pretty sure drop rate is far better too..

But wandering boss is...vain.

elda meadow

Quote Originally Posted by m.holecek1000 View Post

But wandering boss is...vain.
    GAEA, do you understand that this is not an event and that people want to find something after 2/3 hours of continuous play? It's only another boring part of that game.

You are just feeding who sell hacks.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    7 drops in 128 fights....probably because my realm is dead and i am the only one playing wb

There's not luck or bad luck in drop rate.....just an algorithm.
    7 drops in 128 fights Icipher.Good for you;I've made 198 fights and 0 drop ! and I'm not alone

Just an algorithm. Luck is for humans, not for computer program.This software is as cold as an iceberg.
    It's enough that GAEA changes the random rate, and that's all. But if they do, peoples will spend less money.

It' quite esay to understand less cards more money

?

Quote Originally Posted by stormice View Post

No (IMO)

less cards > less fun > less players > less money

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by stormice View Post
    There's not luck or bad luck in drop rate.....just an algorithm.
    7 drops in 128 fights Icipher.Good for you;I've made 198 fights and 0 drop ! and I'm not alone

Just an algorithm. Luck is for humans, not for computer program.This software is as cold as an iceberg.
    It's enough that GAEA changes the random rate, and that's all. But if they do, peoples will spend less money.

Just algorithm with some random number generator (probability) for drop/not to drop so human saying its good or bad luck. So ok, precisely saying it is probability rate but normal human call it luck .-)

Btw after app. 170 kills 1st drop here. Im still pretty sure tokens drop are the only good way. In each other game you allways get something after spending time in playing game. Here not. Ohh sorry, you get 100 experience point,. 100 summon charms and 100 gold. ANd possibly 20 NM coins or 1 SS. Each of it is rubbish with current possibility of use, for more experienced players.

So m.holecek1000, you say the same thing ! just a little bit poetic (luck) I say (%).

And no Eagle fly free, you're wrong, peoples whitch can't obtain cards during an event, spend more for having cards, that's made 4 years I play and it's always the same thing, look around you and you'll see players with Bluebeard, hanzo, santa galahad MAX.....it's not luck ! it's MONEY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast