Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level Four Atoll

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Level Four Atoll

Level four atoll is bugged yet again. Contact with support was rendered useless.

Anyone else unable to get to level four through traditional methods?

Reason is to show there is a problem rather then be told by support it's a device issue and the developers found no problem
    Archavian* - Server S38

I tested it and indeed can't get to lvl 4 atoll. Until now, you'd have to fight that fire essence stuck in the portal (after so many months of tickets and complaints I'd think this could of been fixed by now), but on past 2 days not even that gives acess to lvl4.

Sorry

I've had no issue (iOS) if that helps

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Also cant get in. Server 30

Replies from customer suppression
    '"Unfortunately we have not found any issue so far.
    We have not received more reports from the other players as well."

"Please try to relogin the game, reinstall the game. It should help."

"There is nothing much I can do in this case.
    Thanks for understanding.''

I really dont understand.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnastyone View Post
    I've had no issue (iOS) if that helps
    Im ios and have an issue.So no, you don't help.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Additional info. I checked server 42. There is also a sylph there but it can be attacked and killed, opening up the portal. This is not the case on server 30, here the sylph cant be attacked. So this issue is server specific!

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruderion View Post
    Additional info. I checked server 42. There is also a sylph there but it can be attacked and killed, opening up the portal. This is not the case on server 30, here the sylph cant be attacked. So this issue is server specific!
    Correct, it is server specific, and occurs when someone crashes while attacking that essence. I have been unable to get to lvl4 in the atoll for 2 straight days now due to this. I'm on s32, the same cluster as ruderion and archavian. I'll try to get some guild members to add to this post so we have more input to show Gaea that there really is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabrenzo View Post
    Correct, it is server specific, and occurs when someone crashes while attacking that essence. I have been unable to get to lvl4 in the atoll for 2 straight days now due to this. I'm on s32, the same cluster as ruderion and archavian. I'll try to get some guild members to add to this post so we have more input to show Gaea that there really is an issue.
    Well if they a) fixed the crashing issues or b) removed the offending sylph that's been there since day one, we wouldn't have this problem. Why neither gets fixed is getting old. Granted they are trying to fix the crashing issues, but for over a year now they could have removed that sylph and haven't.

Drives the user experience low. People get sick of the same issue.
    Last edited by Archavian; 01-26-2017 at 08:11 PM.
    Archavian* - Server S38

bugged portal

I have toons on 34, 36, and 48. They are all stuck at portal to lvl 4, and you can't engage the syplh to pass, it's been 3 days now.

Server 74 here, can pass to l4 without problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast