Thread: Realm Migration Issue

Realm Migration Issue

So I stopped playing for a while and when I returned, I was greeted with all my progress gone and a notification about all players from my realm migrating to another and that I should tap it to join them. I did so, and all it did for me was take me to a generic Kabam support website without even a Heirs of the Dragon option.

Pls halp, wat do? I don't want to start over after painstakingly winning tournaments without buying rubies.

The only thing you can do is get hold of gaea support. If you registered your account berfore the merge, they will be able to help you restore it

How do I migrate?

Same thing happened to me, logged in and found everyone in my alliance inactive, hadnt logged in in months. My username is Sipharec and Im on the Daucina realm, how do I migrate with the rest of my buddies??

Lost in Merger

I haven't been logged on in months and I missed the merger. Now I'm in a dead realm and don't know how to move to the other realm. What do I need to do to be able to move?

Not shifted during servermerge.

I have informed everywhere regarding a servermerge from realm id : 217. I constantly get the message "The citizens of this realm have been shifted to another realm", but besides being assigned a ticket nothing has happened for the server merge.
    Now, I just feel quiting the game for good :/

Game handle: arthemius
    City name: zionus

same

Quote Originally Posted by arthemius View Post
    I have informed everywhere regarding a servermerge from realm id : 217. I constantly get the message "The citizens of this realm have been shifted to another realm", but besides being assigned a ticket nothing has happened for the server merge.

Game handle: arthemius
    City name: zionus
    ok, it's the same for me

Game Id: Killiander
    reign: Ignis

Resolved for me

Took about 4 days. but finally I'm shifted to another realm.

Otonia server

I have informed everywhere regarding a servermerge from realm id : 206. I constantly get the message "The citizens of this realm have been shifted to another realm", but besides being assigned a ticket nothing has happened for the server merge.

Game handle: pirilampo
    City name: rio de janeiro
    Server: Medusa

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Hello! was your issue resolved? if not you can email us at doacs@gaea.zendesk.com

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawsky View Post
    I have informed everywhere regarding a servermerge from realm id : 206. I constantly get the message "The citizens of this realm have been shifted to another realm", but besides being assigned a ticket nothing has happened for the server merge.

Game handle: pirilampo
    City name: rio de janeiro
    Server: Medusa

To transfer your city will take a few days; check for responses to your ticket, you may have some questions to answer before it can go ahead. You can also try contacting your local moderators in game or via LINE: http://community.gaeamobile.com/show...ecome-the-king