Thread: Add Sell to all items

Member Apprentice Guardian Toshiya's Avatar

Add Sell to all items

Add 「Sell」 to all items to solve the garbage problem in our items. Of course, once you TAP on 「Sell」 ask confirmation for any error.

I think with some maintenance, you could wipe our items without adding this key to everything... is not it?

PicsArt_01-19-06.57.23.jpg

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    They did have a sell button next to old items recently.

The items you have in your screen shot are for the current comp and should not be able to be sold until after the comp is over.

Did not quite get all items, but most. And they have gotten better in trade-in for recent comps.
    Only speeds, but better than nothing.
    Keep it up.

And here is a list of what you missed providing a sell for:

Purple Mineral Crystal 15
    Green Mineral Crystal 15
    Design Drawing of MH 16
    Forger of MH 16
    Purple Mineral Crystals
    Interests
    Letters G R A I L

Sure there is more that other people have though

Round Tower Trade In

I think that they should make it possible to get rid of the useless gear that we get from hitting wilds. I have so many of these chests and items that I will never use.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeblast27 View Post
    I think that they should make it possible to get rid of the useless gear that we get from hitting wilds. I have so many of these chests and items that I will never use.
    I meant just that. This way you can sell everything. Unnecessary chest like those of land and other items not considered useful by the player.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    In truth it is all useless all we are getting is gold which is pretty useless and the most easily stolen rss it can't even be protected. They might as well just have a trash button which is sad since most of these items ( except wild and Pict items) came from premium events

Quote Originally Posted by Desolationangel View Post
    In truth it is all useless all we are getting is gold which is pretty useless and the most easily stolen rss it can't even be protected. They might as well just have a trash button which is sad since most of these items ( except wild and Pict items) came from premium events
    I know it's bad to get rid for miserable gold and have free inventory, but it is better to haven't useless stuff. As for items event, at least the ones, change in Round tower to change and get gems (GAEA hope that does not forget to add the change - Valentine Heart and many more -).