Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exchange Events Feedback

Personally I'd like to see dark scorpion card added to mount exchange as I've been holding one for months.

fate stone exchange only in one direction

please make exchange to light escence

Any item (doesnt matter which one) to exchange to get light/dark escence would be nicest thing to do.
    If possible divinity shards or divinity stones for a fair amount of light escences or mount training whips or anything else
    Or if posible just make oposite exchange of all this things that we can exchange in this new exchange event

Quote Originally Posted by dirtYgrinD View Post
    last suggestion plz put heros medal back into hot events lucky wheel and magic pot,
    catacomb tokens, put back into hot events, there are still a lot of campers, as well as lvl 80s make it alittle more camper friendly, in events, thx=)
    Yes please for tokens. Blitzing to level 10 for another year and a half to get the mount without leveling not a fun plan. Put them in advance guild shop, or even mystery shop.

Bound Market

OK, as I see it, consumption of balen makes the world go round, or at least keeps Gaea in business. What if some bound items could be sold in the market but at an increased commission, say 50%. Maxed out players could sell their sc, mahra...lower levels could get moon and titan stuff out of their vaults, all while balen are getting used up at an increasing rate. At the right ratio this should be a win/win/win, for cashers, non-cashers, and Gaea.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

seems we didnt get the soul crystal exchange on s88 we need one bad

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Greetings fellow Heroes!

The Wartune Team would like to hear your opinons about the current ongoing exchange events as there are:

ITEMS AMAZING EXCHANGE

NOT ONLY MOUNTS EXCHANGE

Also your suggestions and feedback for the EPIC MIRACLE SHARDS EXCHANGE and the COMMON SOUL CRYSTALS EXCHANGE is much appriciated!

The Wartune Team hopes to see a lot of constructive feedback from all of you to improve such events in the future!!!

Thx,

Cheers,

Leviathan
    S88 need sould crystal exchange and fate stones to beads of influence, would be nice to get adv marah an spec other than just sylph arena

Higher values in EXCHANGE!

Soul seal as an example, the value is 1, and I get 10 Soul crystals, I would like to see it as 50 or even 100, so that I can save like 10 minutes for every 300 soul seals I spend, it takes time from each collect and I have to click 300 times ++ the time between collecting.

I also seek the same for every unlimited event aswell, so that we can save alot of clicking and focus more on playing rather then "Tap Tap Wartune" xD

S/c

The soul crystal exchange listed here got very positive feedback from the community, why can't we bring that back. Maybe we could see a common item exchange where you just flip the rates to exchange common for advanced items. So from 1 soul seal to 10 soul crystal is reversed 10 soul crystal to 1 soul seal. Same then for advanced mara and seps, 30 regular for 20 advanced. I would also love to see more ways to be able to obtain titan stone and steel, rather than straight cashing. More events with those rewards would be awesome.

Lies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Greetings fellow Heroes!

The Wartune Team would like to hear your opinons about the current ongoing exchange events as there are:

ITEMS AMAZING EXCHANGE

NOT ONLY MOUNTS EXCHANGE

Also your suggestions and feedback for the EPIC MIRACLE SHARDS EXCHANGE and the COMMON SOUL CRYSTALS EXCHANGE is much appriciated!

The Wartune Team hopes to see a lot of constructive feedback from all of you to improve such events in the future!!!

Thx,

Cheers,

Leviathan
    Yesterday i asked for amazing items exchange for server 93...my post was deleted so it mean u dont care of some servers. ..guess u care of only old servers. ..oh wait u want our money too

Member Apprentice Guardian Asce's Avatar

Monthly Exchange

Please bring back the 1 MONTH VIP reward on monthly exchange����
    Last edited by Asce; 10-29-2017 at 03:38 AM.
    Lelouch Of The Skyrim s72

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast