Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrong ban !!!!

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Ban Bug

Trunks Briefs
    Kay-4

I haven't broken from AGB from you!!

Member Apprentice Guardian
    What are you stupid, because you can see that we do not care about them. They are stupid because of its inability to handle errors in the game say they handle mistakes, but I see that they do not understand anything at all about the game errors they make more errors in game. I love this game,but not Gaea childs garden.
    And do not expect any compensation for this error, maybe double 10 pots haha,they only care about money. This is my position,as with us they say hope dies last Happy New Years
    Nick name: Fallen Death
    Realm: Percival-47
    Gild: Death_dealers

Game wide bans confirmed

Hello lords and ladies,
    We have received many messages this morning concerning bans in arenas and our limited teams we have on staff for the weekend are already working on the issue.

Please note these bans are not permanent and we are trying to find the cause.

Thank you for your support and understanding,
    Excalibers_blade
    HoC forum moderator

Screenshot_2016-12-31-08-19-50.jpg

Ban

Same thing
    I was ban too. Gift from gaea for the end of the year? lol
    Monsha Shermann
    Belvider 93

Third ban using my fingers

What are you doing with yours ?????
    Lot
    Stef91111
    Bedivers 93

Account Banned

Just in case they dont get around to fixin it, heres a record that it happened:

Pellinore 79
    Nova Terry

We apoligize for the ban issues. As said in an another thread.....we are working on detecting the problem.

In the meantime.....it has been found that if you force stop the app a few times you can again regain access to your accts. before the 30 min ban is lifted.

Thank you again for your understanding,
    Excalibers_blade
    HoC forum moderator

ban

I was also banned for no reason in city event. i try hunt boss last two hours but got banned please fix it.

i ask you also for repairing my exp issue. i have lvl 100 but my curent exp is over 100 000/47200 so please give me correct lvl becaouse i lose exp for every exp gained.

ElMelon
    Lucan-77

edit 1: 31122016/21:30 few minutes ago i could login and play event but i was banned again :/ please fix it. also exp issue changed values to -42335/42700

edit 2: 01012017/02:40 again. all what i did was using 12 arthurian pies to get banned again. is it joke? is increasing GK level rules violation? thats nothing just connected to city event.. this is general bug. what about some compensation? we weren?t be able finish city event and got all boss cards couse this bug! when it will be fixed?
    Last edited by ElMelon; 01-01-2017 at 01:58 AM.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibers_blade View Post
    We apoligize for the ban issues. As said in an another thread.....we are working on detecting the problem.

In the meantime.....it has been found that if you force stop the app a few times you can again regain access to your accts. before the 30 min ban is lifted.

Thank you again for your understanding,
    Excalibers_blade
    HoC forum moderator
    I said that a kindergarten here. So here without monday they not fix this error.
    Happy New Years and stop cry 😭
    Nick name: Fallen Death
    Realm: Percival-47
    Gild: Death_dealers

Plz fix this system wide band issue

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast