Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nightmare event is coming!!!!

With or without rush mode, we don't care..send the event before the game dead.
    there's nothing to do and most servers empty of all the players.

Only event "interest" again players, all the other (mini game, CoC, etc...) who needs money STOP! STOP!

Make so that the game becomes again attractive, and the players will return and will get back to some cash, and not vice versa !

Sorry might be the voice of the minority but rush is awful go back to the old way. Those that put the time in get the reward. Rush is just another term for bot I say if you keep it make the pot usage higher there must be a price if you want to bot

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian Morphues ultron's Avatar

rush

Quote Originally Posted by prof1977 View Post
    Sorry might be the voice of the minority but rush is awful go back to the old way. Those that put the time in get the reward. Rush is just another term for bot I say if you keep it make the pot usage higher there must be a price if you want to bot
    go view the post under general section its titled rush mode = effort I think its a viable solution for everyone but I must agree I am not a fan of rush.
    Morphues ultron
    Guild: Suicidesquad
    Realm: Arthur - 21

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Actually rush is good the players who say they dont like it onviously dont work rush is good for players who have to deal with real life and want to play this game if you guys dont like it dont use it simple as that. Because it aint going nowhere anytime soon and the fact is alot of people like it and alot of people dont and those that dont well like i said dont use it simple as that.

Wheres the event!!

Still no event on -100 this is second cityevent we are gona missing WHY???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123