Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Classic2

  1. #1
    Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    569

    Classic2

    I know gaea doesn't really give information on much of anything but I was wondering if we could get some info on when classic 2 will get trades for tournament tokens we have had a few tournaments and still no trades

  2. #2
    Senior Member Guardian of the Realm Veritas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Desolationangel View Post
    I know gaea doesn't really give information on much of anything but I was wondering if we could get some info on when classic 2 will get trades for tournament tokens we have had a few tournaments and still no trades
    Well considering mature servers have had nothing of any use to trade their tournament tokens for in months, I would be surprised if it would be deemed a priority on Classic 2.
    Like a bad fart, I'm not seen but still linger.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    321

    Still no joy...

    Could someone in the Fellowship please ask Christian to give us SOMETHING to trade our useless chests on... It seems that is the only way to get anything done anymore...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Guardian of the Realm KascammedBadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Grey Havens
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    Could someone in the Fellowship please ask Christian to give us SOMETHING to trade our useless chests on... It seems that is the only way to get anything done anymore...
    After 250 tourny server is done you will get some focus.

    Please continue to spend your hearts out...Christian's job is on the line.
    Did you know?

    GAEA is an acronym for:

    Gamers Are Exiting Allover

  5. #5
    Senior Member Guardian of the Realm Veritas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by KascammedBadger View Post
    Please continue to spend your hearts out...Christian's job is on the line.
    Damn all those failed mith boycotts from players in the past, and you just came up with the perfect rallying cry that I'm sure would make all players (minus his minions) never spend again!
    Like a bad fart, I'm not seen but still linger.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KascammedBadger View Post
    After 250 tourny server is done you will get some focus.

    Please continue to spend your hearts out...Christian's job is on the line.
    He can't walk and breathe at the same time?

    Haven't bought mith since Christian and Kabam screwed me on the first T200 payout...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Guardian of the Realm KascammedBadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Grey Havens
    Posts
    737

    Cool Give Christian coal for Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Damn all those failed mith boycotts from players in the past, and you just came up with the perfect rallying cry that I'm sure would make all players (minus his minions) never spend again!
    Sorry V, I should have let it out earlier and we might have been in a better place.



    Quote Originally Posted by KarmasMyFriend View Post
    He can't walk and breathe at the same time?

    Haven't bought mith since Christian and Kabam screwed me on the first T200 payout...
    I have not bought any since Kabam screwed me on a double mith deal and never solved it despite like three months of exchanging messages with CS.

    Took Apple like 45 min to reimburse me though, that's customer service.
    Perhaps all app creators should have to pay for AppStore to support their customers.
    Did you know?

    GAEA is an acronym for:

    Gamers Are Exiting Allover

  8. #8
    Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by KascammedBadger View Post
    Sorry V, I should have let it out earlier and we might have been in a better place.





    I have not bought any since Kabam screwed me on a double mith deal and never solved it despite like three months of exchanging messages with CS.

    Took Apple like 45 min to reimburse me though, that's customer service.
    Perhaps all app creators should have to pay for AppStore to support their customers.
    I stopped buying mith after I actually bought some then I couldn't get into the app for a year

  9. #9
    I've recently trade for HBCs in Sage tower on Classic 2, and even though they appear in my inventory they don't appear when I try to upgrade a building from 9 to 10.

  10. #10

    Missing troops

    Anyone else reassign troops and have them completely dissapear even though you get a report that they had been reassigned?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •