Thread: update

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Exclamation update

Ummmmm dunno how else to put it...
    But since halloween ended.... the game has had nothing but glitches since... I don't know if theres been an update or whatever, but item images will not load, meaning any 'item' (chests, exp charms, gear, avatars, pretty much everything except jewels)
    Also the game crashes frequently now... every single time I have attempted to go into the blacksmith and add exp charms to my new gear, because you have been giving out gear a lot, it comes up with the fey trickery error.

This has happened since the halloween event and background etc went back to normal. Please fix it thankyou

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    I get the fey trickery when trying to upgrade gear to it is getting annoying

Images not properly loading

Quote Originally Posted by Edge116 View Post
    Ummmmm dunno how else to put it...
    But since halloween ended.... the game has had nothing but glitches since... I don't know if theres been an update or whatever, but item images will not load, meaning any 'item' (chests, exp charms, gear, avatars, pretty much everything except jewels)
    Also the game crashes frequently now... every single time I have attempted to go into the blacksmith and add exp charms to my new gear, because you have been giving out gear a lot, it comes up with the fey trickery error.

This has happened since the halloween event and background etc went back to normal. Please fix it thankyou
    I have had the same problem with the game not properly loading the images of the game. All I see is badges for troops and gear.

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Ahh its not just me then, I cant see any images and its a proper hinderance, I cant reresh my gear as I cant see what is what, Its hard to use items quickly like when in combat and I cant see my knights gear to compare in combat mails, im at a right disadvantage once again like when the released the S8 gear early to a select few, do you think I will be compensated by Gaea? Haha dont be daft, I have sent tickets in and keep been told to clear my app cache and re install the game, which doesnt work btw

Quote Originally Posted by Sycko View Post
    Ahh its not just me then, I cant see any images and its a proper hinderance, I cant reresh my gear as I cant see what is what, Its hard to use items quickly like when in combat and I cant see my knights gear to compare in combat mails, im at a right disadvantage once again like when the released the S8 gear early to a select few, do you think I will be compensated by Gaea? Haha dont be daft, I have sent tickets in and keep been told to clear my app cache and re install the game, which doesnt work btw
    That's the same thing I was told but I do believe they are trying to fix it now and yes you will be compensated.