Thread: Do not spend on this game!!!!!

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Do not spend on this game!!!!!

For all the new players out there, this is a warning:

You will not get good results if you are not spending hundreds of dollars or euros in this game, even IF you spend so much, it can be that you are not getting one single 7*card!
    The company providing this game is greedy and has no honor, the support is bad, the developers are not listening at all to the player community, instead of doing something nice for us, they launch even more Pay (a lot)-to-Play..
    You can achieve good cards also with time and farming!

☆[GoD]Skywalker☆
    Mordred 60

Member Apprentice Guardian
    +1 to this

I completely agree!!!!!

Total BS at how much u gotta spend to get one of the key cards. Cards like Bluebeard, Loki, Sir Lamorak will never be event bosses. They let you get all the other cards in their combos to make you desperately need them then you gotta pay for a "chance" to get one. I wonder if Gaea treats their employees that way and say there's a "chance" you'll get a paycheck this week. .. I wouldn't doubt it. Greedy @$$#0! 3$

Very true. I spent a lot, hundreds of dollars a week, on this game. What a waste! I'll never spend a penny again. 3 times today my account has been banned, while I'm in first in my realm in current event. There is no possible reason for the ban, other than complete incompetence and total disregard for players. This is typical of the treatment Gaea deems acceptable. Go spend on a game that respects their customers, this isn't it.

Very true

Quote Originally Posted by ds3461 View Post
    Very true. I spent a lot, hundreds of dollars a week, on this game. What a waste! I'll never spend a penny again. 3 times today my account has been banned, while I'm in first in my realm in current event. There is no possible reason for the ban, other than complete incompetence and total disregard for players. This is typical of the treatment Gaea deems acceptable. Go spend on a game that respects their customers, this isn't it.
    Worst support and rip off game

Member Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by lordhorney View Post
    Worst support and rip off game
    Only cheaters are still spending on this game. Who use TORG and recharge gems with hacks.