Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Urgent Maintenance Euro Servers 10/31/2016

Wartune Forum Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian Mufasa's Avatar

Exclamation Urgent Maintenance Euro Servers 10/31/2016

Hello Community,

The Urgent maintenance that is happening on the Euro servers is to resolve an issue with the event recovery system.

If you have any question or concerns feel free to contact a member of the Wartune Team.

Thank you for your patience,

~Mufasa
    "Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope." - Mufasa

Wartune: HOH Forum Moderator, Leader of Heroes Assembly, and Community Representative

Heroes Assembly: Revival and Roster

Need Customer Support? Click Here

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

This is getting old

Bug after bug, maintenance daily, hours on end.... Compensation packs that arnt even close to what u lost! U wonder why your losing players! We spend money on this game! can't u even wait till there's no bgs for this bs? Most professional gaming companies have a set day and time every week when they do maintenance to avoid this ****!!!! And everyone knows wen that day is!

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    i stayed to see more maintenance then playing lately this is kinda sad.really.

Wartune Forum Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian Mufasa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by violet View Post
    Bug after bug, maintenance daily, hours on end.... Compensation packs that arnt even close to what u lost! U wonder why your losing players! We spend money on this game! can't u even wait till there's no bgs for this bs? Most professional gaming companies have a set day and time every week when they do maintenance to avoid this ****!!!! And everyone knows wen that day is!
    Hello Violet,

I understand your frustration and I apologize for the maintenance. The issue at hand required an urgent maintenance unfortunately and I hope you understand that. I appreciate you letting us know that you want to see a schedule for maintenance, I will let them know at live ops that you wish to see this feature. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me or anyone on the Wartune Team.

~Mufasa
    "Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope." - Mufasa

Wartune: HOH Forum Moderator, Leader of Heroes Assembly, and Community Representative

Heroes Assembly: Revival and Roster

Need Customer Support? Click Here

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    and where are the titan wars really? its like nobody cares it should have been the weekend that past really..........

And what about those that have already used the recovery bug??

What bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Bufferbetty View Post
    And what about those that have already used the recovery bug??
    What was the recovery bug?

compensation

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    Hello Community,

The Urgent maintenance that is happening on the Euro servers is to resolve an issue with the event recovery system.

If you have any question or concerns feel free to contact a member of the Wartune Team.

~Mufasa
    Can we please have a big compensation this time because we have had 3 maintenance, 2 have overrun and the third, which is this one, will probably overrun as well. It's really annoying.

And now what Happens ? I Play 3 day Activ and have See 2 Server New Starts how i can Play better if The Server everyday offline ?
    I have Play over this Night and Get some new equip have upgraded and have Farm with all my possibilities was this all for free ? Or Must i dont Afraid ?
    I habe Spend some Time and like to know what happend with my "Archivments" (Farm,Pvp,catacombs,upgraded house's upgraded Stats (PATK,Matk (...) )

What Happens now and can i Play normal alt 5:00 AM or Must i be afraid for my progress?

I Hope Not

Vannon

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Uff

I think the same....today will be hard for me to play....i have time only now 🤕

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast