Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot event Items and Event suggestions

Balens recharge reward

Lvl 3 exp books completely disappeared from the balens recharge reward or from the balens spend reward. I really like to see them back it will help us a lot.

Balens recharge reward

Hi we have lucky wheel now but we don't have balens recharge event, we have gem package in the store but we don't have gem shyntesize event! Would be nice if you can guys fix this ty.

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by Pityu33 View Post
    Hi we have lucky wheel now but we don't have balens recharge event, we have gem package in the store but we don't have gem shyntesize event! Would be nice if you can guys fix this ty.
    Recharge events are always on Monday & Tuesday....

Kilme2015

... and more

Quote Originally Posted by artazel_S29 View Post
    Exchange:
    Eternal hearts to any from married chest
    Roses hazel hearts to any from married chest
    Insignia to empire truncheon
    Bounty quest scroll to boock of exp
    Shadow cristal to boock of exp
    Fashion core to any fashion cloathing set(25/25/25:1)
    Little rune stones to any rune(guardian, chaos rune...etc)+back exchange bruality heal and blood rune to little rune stones 1:25 (its back interest to tank trials)
    Legstone to refine cristal(1 stone to 1 refine)
    Mount spirit to old mount (+10,+20...+30)
    Soul cristal to mount whips (20:1)

Advensed reward for:
    Comlite any lvl in necropolis, catscombs, purgatory maze, sky trials, mpd, dragon invasion and spire. (2x,3x reward)
    Stable lvl(2lvl-250 whips, 3-700, 4- 1500, 5 -3000,6-3900,7-5900,8-8000,9-12000,10-15000 + anything more ... etc)
    Online time

Special chest with prezent for VIP4,6,9 (can buy for bount balens)

Have 1,2,3, green, blue, purpule, orange, red sylph

So... Will be greit to add monthe NAME, ore week name... Weekend of BLOODFANG!!! have 1,2,3,4,5% damg in wb and get 2x,3x,4x.. gold ore daru... Crazy sky trials (kill any boss and grab reward again)... Empire week (in solo campain, mpd, catscombs, necropolis, maze add empire chest(random value special event item (hero medal is good too) and change this item to: mount, whips, mahra, sepulcrums, gems, hoofs...etc))

Wanna see magic pot hammers in game again.

Vip shop with awesome prise (possible to buy any for bount balens)

Add pls more hero medal in event... 1 medal in event is not good.

Sorry for my bad english.

You artazel (80lvl 285k)
    I agree 100%, and would add even more:
    In Vip lucky wheel, no more impossible to get gems lv 6 or 7, but something different and with a better drop rate. Lv3 gems, truncheons, adv soul crystals, mahras and sepulcrum, divinity shards and stones, hero medals, titan materials, dark and light essence, etc... would be greatly apreciated.
    I mean, we have to collect hundreds of them, so why not to put one or two in vip wheel?
    And again, many players have expressed the hope to see features that could be good for ALL, not only the big cashers: fishing, jewels mini game and such.
    Why not, Gaea?

Events suggestions

Hi ! I suggest then we can trade scroll sylph exp for gems, equipments sylphides or shard for sylph avancement.

In pvp, that's be better that we can choose when we have to start a fight and get off auto starting plz ... that is very a desagreement.

If is possible, that could is very nice if we can trade marerias, balens, gold and all we can accumulate in our inventory with our husband or wife ...

in battle garden, we can't accumulate honor when we have the maximum limit, and we can't obtained gifts for events of honor and I hope then we will can just accumulate honor for the event to win gift.

I suggest too then we can buy any item with Balen's bound and participate to the magic pot with it . Anyway, it's not a must because balens bound drop fast , that should be just a choice with strategic using.

Is it possible to use the skeleton keys for winning gems when we meet the woman do to fight ourself in multiplayer dongeon ? That should be a must , because we accumulated this keys just for opening box in multi player dongeon ... in the internet version, we can to use the keys like that ...

I hope to change me VIP tokens against bounded balens.

Thank you for thinking about this suggestions and your reply.

I'll be waiting for the code.

Beltegeus , S9

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian Mysterica9901's Avatar

There's some BRILLIANT ideas being suggested - well done everyone

I would like to see ANY of the previously mentioned ideas, I think they are a great way to improve wartune AND bring it more up to date with the items we need (rather than collecting items we do NOT need, like daru and sylph scrolls, as an example)

Will look forward to seeing some of these new exchanges/events in the coming months.

AND with all the problems from this horrific ROLLBACK perhaps now is a good time to think about introducing some of these new ideas BUT let's get the problems fixed that we have first, pleaseeeee 👌🏼👍🏼
    Mysterica
    Server48

I would love to see more star tear shards in events not easy to come by and would be great to be able to convert star tears into ones we want to use

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkn3ss View Post
    I would love to see more star tear shards in events not easy to come by and would be great to be able to convert star tears into ones we want to use
    Good idea, we will forward your suggestion

Junior Member Junior Guardian

balens

Think about the people who work hard and live with limited incomes. We have far too much to keep up with paying in our daily lives, not much time to camp everything we need and your events recharge and spending don't benefit the small portion we can afford to pay to support the development of this game on mobile. Please consider. Changing the events so as others can enjoy those events without saving balens for a year to finish one event that plays 2 days week.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Chances are no one will read this here but aparantly this is where I need to post it!

VIP 9 can't lose honor and because of this many have maxed honor and can't do gain honor event can we have a 150 devotion event added please or make devotion events that correspond to every lvl of vip. Also can we have an enhance you medallion event added... What does others think? Remember to get to vip 9 we have had to cash a lot over time and it would encourage ppl to keep vip up to date. thank you!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast