Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hot event Items and Event suggestions

I also wouldn't mind seek g some sort of daru exchange system or shop style thing for those of us who have maxed enlightenment on troops or make advanced enlightenment lvls (I'm not 80 yet so I do t even know if this is a thing). I got tonnes of dark just sitting there and the game keeps throwing more at me. At least let me swap daru pearls for kyanite or something.

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by violet View Post
    I also wouldn't mind seek g some sort of daru exchange system or shop style thing for those of us who have maxed enlightenment on troops or make advanced enlightenment lvls (I'm not 80 yet so I do t even know if this is a thing). I got tonnes of dark just sitting there and the game keeps throwing more at me. At least let me swap daru pearls for kyanite or something.
    Hey Violet!
    Thx for your suggestion and i can assure you that daru will be become useful again with the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hey Violet!
    Thx for your suggestion and i can assure you that daru will be become useful again with the next patch
    Awesome I will keep hording pearls in my guildvault then...I got quite a stack already lol.. Thankyou!

Junior Member Junior Guardian

crypt tokens

Plz bring back crypt tokens as reward from devotion or others on hot events.
    BijiQizut, S37 & S79

Would like to see more exchanges please-

Divinity stones to shards, and back
    Soul crystals
    Advance sepulcrons
    Advanced mahra

I know they that some of these have been done before, but for some players, they have been too far in between.

Also, if you give out some mounts in recharge events, please have an exchange of them with other mounts of the same worth, or perhaps wips. Since some may already have those mounts.

elemental star tear exchange for shards

Can we have star tear exchange for shards? Be nice not to waste acquired element star tear from sky trail. Thank you.

Id like to see more XP events.

I so badly am waiting for the return of XP events and gremlin boxes. Besides being useful for leveling toons and Talent/Holy Seal, it provides a choice to sell for a pretty reasonable amount of gold. For a non casher both xp or gold provide a huge advantage from the xp event. To be fair, yes I cash, but gremlin boxes offer the best return for my money in my own personal opinion. And since so many in my server 86 are fighting to keep actives around, i truly believe that it would be helpful to us all. The smaller br can max astrals and talents. And i can finally enchant my gear that takes 100 mil gold a piece. Lol. Anyways, a lot of great suggestions from all of you. Thank you for your time. Oneup. server 86.

I am putting this here too as it looks like the appropriate thread. Please give us a soul seal event! Many players have reached soul cristal maxed level, and yet we see a soul cristal event very often. Nothing wrong with that, lower level players need it. But many of us would be very happy to see a soul seal event too with similar rewards (will cristals, more soul seals etc...).

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo29 View Post
    I am putting this here too as it looks like the appropriate thread. Please give us a soul seal event! Many players have reached soul cristal maxed level, and yet we see a soul cristal event very often. Nothing wrong with that, lower level players need it. But many of us would be very happy to see a soul seal event too with similar rewards (will cristals, more soul seals etc...).
    Hey Theo,
    Thanks for your suggestion and yes it was the right place to put it We will forward this suggestion to the Wartune Team and let you know as soon as there are more infos about it.
    Cheers,
    Leviathan

VIP tickets in event

Can we please please have vip 31 days ticket back in monthly event please!! Not every player have money to spend for vip. If we can get it back in monthly event it would be much appreciated. Thank you!
    Bgeske s84

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast