Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hot event Items and Event suggestions

What about a solo slyph arena

What about adding a solo slyph arena event like solo arena, that combines features of solo arena with slyph arena, that auto battles for defense, but bend you are attacking you control as normal, but no runes or holy seal can be used. And have reward pay out like slyph arena where you can choose a or b. For regular or advanced items, but use mhara instead of spec.

Military

Hey I'm in the us army and I think it would be cool if you guys added an army uniform or something it'd be cool to see my character in acus or ocps and for weapons sword can be trench shovel bow can be assault rifle and staff can be like an rpg or at4 and effect could be for shovel dirt is thrown with attacks arrow could be bullets and magic skills can be rockets just a suggestion

Exchange

Please do exchange event
    Collect 1000 insignia and exchange for 100crypt token

Army suit and weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Nexis View Post
    Hey I'm in the us army and I think it would be cool if you guys added an army uniform or something it'd be cool to see my character in acus or ocps and for weapons sword can be trench shovel bow can be assault rifle and staff can be like an rpg or at4 and effect could be for shovel dirt is thrown with attacks arrow could be bullets and magic skills can be rockets just a suggestion
    We have a tank-like mount already, it would be nice to have a set according to it, thumb up :-)
    Last edited by Kilme2015; 06-08-2018 at 07:46 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345