Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Guild War Test Feedback

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Karolek View Post
    Dear Community!

    We would like to hear your feedback about Guild War test.
    Let us know what do you think!

    Good luck and have fun
    Hi,
    The old Guild War, is in my eyes better than the new one.
    I like it when you have the possibility to build up your buildings.
    Also the ability to further train the skills of his warrior.
    I found the option to work only through the buildings to attack the castle better than today's version.
    In this new version you are not acting as a guild, you are more likely to be on your own.
    It would be nice if you would take over some things from the old guild war.

    Thanks a lot, wish the developer team continued success and a lot of new great ideas.

  2. #22
    Member Apprentice Guardian Melord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    AD Melord (Tristan-8)
    Posts
    49
    Круто, мы победили, но итемы за победу не дали, лишь те которые заработали во время самой войны 400 штук.
    Учитывая то что карта одна (1/8) стоит 4000, то чтоб собрать одну полную карту придется потратить:
    1 месяц = 4 Войны = 1600-2400 итемов.

    на полную карту нужно 32000 итемов.
    Подсчитаем 32000/2400=14 месяцев.
    БОЛЬШЕ ГОДА ЧТОБ СОБРАТЬ ОДНУ КАРТУ, да вы что !?!?!?!?!
    Ну пусть 2-3 месяца, ито долговато, гильдия которая в топе должна собирать за 1-2 месяца фул из 8ми.
    НО 14 месяцев это же звиздец, а карты там 2.

  3. #23

    Feedback

    Dear Gaea team,

    you asked us to provide feedback to the guild wars (gw). You can find mine below. I am playing on the german server Ector16, Guild: SelEctor, Player name: SelEctor *GSpot*, Status: Guild leader

    1. It's not possible for the guild leader to move members into buildings I want to have them or to take a look at the decks with which my members entered the battlefield.

    2. There are only 30 deff slots, but my guild consists of 48 active members.

    After doing our first guild war yesterday evening we found out that

    3. It is not possible to upgrade the buildings in order to improve stats / quantity of deffers, building hp or similar. That's not good and should be implemented as it was in former guild wars.

    4. It is possible to attack the castle from the beginning of the gw, means there is no front of the battlefield through which the enemies have to fight in order to be able to attack the castle. That's crap. There shoud be a front as it was in former guild wars.

    5. The protection of buildings is more like it is in the quests, means the defenders appear like wandering bosses. That's not good. Defenders should have to be defeated before attacks on the buildings should be able as it was in former guild wars.

    6. It is no longer possible to upgrade the characters abilities. Contrary to that, you still provide "class token" at the guild presents. That's absolutely crap. Please reinstall the character upgrades.

    Summary:
    The actual so called "guild wars" is more like the former castle siege. You really do not have to act like a guild. The only advantage playing as a guild is that you are able to win the gw to get a bonus of 10% to the reward, nothing else. There is no huge benefit to be in a large and active guild. From my point of view the system of guild wars of kabam was better developed and your own system of guild wars is a huge step backwards. If you wait too long with improvements / alignments I am worried about the fact that many active players will quit the game. To be honest, guild wars is THE event everybody was looking for and now most of my members are very disappointed after doing the first gw. The meaning of guild war is really missed...

    Good luck to the developers..
    Greets
    GSpot

  4. #24
    Senior Member Guardian of the Realm Shaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    France (tristan-48)
    Posts
    335
    Hello to all. I think that quite the options not be to free. To forget you that we are in phase of test. In other words quite the options of improvement are not available. If it had been the case those who one access since yesterday would have an advantage with regard to those who not one not access. Let us wait for information of gaea.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    Hello to all. I think that quite the options not be to free. To forget you that we are in phase of test. In other words quite the options of improvement are not available. If it had been the case those who one access since yesterday would have an advantage with regard to those who not one not access. Let us wait for information of gaea.
    True, but a test phase normally refers to minor aligments / eliminating bugs. But the feedback of most players I know is that they are not confident with the overall system of guild war implemented by gaea. It is an elemental thing...

    It would be a pleaseure knowing that gaea has some addons already prepared but not implemented. But to be honest, I don't think so ;-)

    As mentioned, it is more a castle siege than a guild war...

  6. #26

    bring back guild wars and fix this forum

    Let me try a third time since your forum keeps eliminating my posts. Please remove this guild wars and bring back the old method. We have all the resources stuck in our inventory and guild gifts still give us more of those now outdated items. The old system bread creativity and teamwork and the new system is a free for all that will divide the guilds into smaller groups to get more rewards per person. I did guild wars by myself against a guild that didn't show up and I got 375 plus only 18 bonus despite winning. At that rate it will take 11 weeks of victorits to get 1 hanzo. The old guild wars gave us the opportunity to get 8 of the prize if you were active. In this system, in a large guild you will be lucky to get 1. Bring back the old system and start a season for everyone.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Arthur -1
    Posts
    475

    Guild Wars

    Hello Guys
    I am sorry i bring bad news but guild wars looks like that cuz Gaea has slower servers then KBM had. All the proces of "changing" wars was about makin them lighter and faster. I spoke about it with old GM's right after Gaea took over HoC. Maybe we will get similar product but i dont think we can get old + upgrades. I am alsow dissapointed but guess its just the part of our life
    Infamous Qba
    Arthur-1
    Guild: Vietnam

  8. #28

    server thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by W!cked Qba View Post
    Hello Guys
    I am sorry i bring bad news but guild wars looks like that cuz Gaea has slower servers then KBM had. All the proces of "changing" wars was about makin them lighter and faster. I spoke about it with old GM's right after Gaea took over HoC. Maybe we will get similar product but i dont think we can get old + upgrades. I am alsow dissapointed but guess its just the part of our life
    We can tell their servers are inferior every time they add content nobody can connect. They could lighten the load by removing the worthless anti-bot that still let's cheaters like cosmic entropy rack up 1.2 million boss kills and exploit gem hacks to pound gems in trinity and mini game to give himself tremendous advantage. I have more ways they can lessen the load on their junk servers but not the time or place.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Guardian of the Realm
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Arthur -1
    Posts
    475

    Server

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedminis View Post
    We can tell their servers are inferior every time they add content nobody can connect. They could lighten the load by removing the worthless anti-bot that still let's cheaters like cosmic entropy rack up 1.2 million boss kills and exploit gem hacks to pound gems in trinity and mini game to give himself tremendous advantage. I have more ways they can lessen the load on their junk servers but not the time or place.
    Hi
    Sorry i know nothing bout servers speed i am just messanger. Btw i agree Cosmic looks suspicious :-(
    Infamous Qba
    Arthur-1
    Guild: Vietnam

  10. #30

    more thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by W!cked Qba View Post
    Hi
    Sorry i know nothing bout servers speed i am just messanger. Btw i agree Cosmic looks suspicious :-(
    1.2 million boss kills goes way beyond suspicious. That 1 boss kill for every minute his server has been open. That's not human game play but Gaea doesn't care. If they realized the gems he spends we r nr bought maybe they would care.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •