Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ★ survey: 10/8 - 10/16 ★

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Why pay big amount for divorce Card. We divorce for new weeding and pay for this new weeding.

Member Guardian

Sry LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Goldies View Post
    Why pay big amount for divorce Card. We divorce for new weeding and pay for this new weeding.
    That's the real live part of Game

Member Guardian

100% Agree with Hunge

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hunge~ View Post
    what exactly is the point of this survey?

i think really all you care about is what we will spend balens on.

Here is what I WILL NOT SPEND BALENS ON:

Highly over priced,

Mahra
    Sepulcrum
    Holy Forge Materials(stolen from us in drops)
    Mount Hooves(again, stolen from us in drops)
    Boxes in shop with 0.00000000001% drop rate
    Magic pot with 0.0000000000000000000001% drop rate

The game losses more and more players(#2 mage cross server, Orpheus, quit this week). Our servers die. to run all dailies, we must run quit player accounts, because they gave up, and we have not enough players.

most recently, without a word you take enchantment from 80 gear. which hurts mainly our low to non spenders>> good bye to more players.

I give this game right now not even 1 star. You are failing to see the needs of our players, and see always, only money.

You are killing this game with endless greed.

In my negative and complaining way.

I want play a Game. Knowledge using. Teamplay.

If I want only shop i can use amazon.

I agree with what has already been said, paying attention to similar complaints from multiple players should be a first source of improvement information.

What about stuff for non cash players?
    Many get frustrated at their lack of advancement if they choose not to spend, and (most likely) this leads them to choose to never spend and/or leave.

I will say that since the take over Gaea has done a bang up job of continuously sh!tting the bed and ignoring player concerns.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

agree

All stated is true.Expecting to get cash from a cow that's has busted nipples.Fix updates, prices, customer service communication of info.So much positive with this game that negative stuff over shadows what ppl want here.Why pay to get nothing you expected from a game WE keep alive.Take care of your customers we take care of you.So much more to show you what is wrong but make an effort to run this game.Your slowly killing it.KrazyKing S56..Thanks guys voice our opinion we need to be heard.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldies View Post
    Maybe to make people think twice before finding a spouse on game.?
    I am on my third marriage - so I would know haha.. First, I rushed into - MISTAKE.. Second, my spouse quit game - SUCKS.. Did I think it was a high price to pay for divorce ? well a little, but I just bought it during a lucky wheel so it compensated me significantly.

Besides, I think it prevents people from "jumping ship" - like with guilds.. "today I wanna be married to XX - next week I marry YY - whatever benefits me the most" - it happens

Think before you act.. or it will cost you.. Lifelesson for you right there

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by BlumpKing View Post
    I agree with what has already been said, paying attention to similar complaints from multiple players should be a first source of improvement information.

What about stuff for non cash players?
    Many get frustrated at their lack of advancement if they choose not to spend, and (most likely) this leads them to choose to never spend and/or leave.

I will say that since the take over Gaea has done a bang up job of continuously sh!tting the bed and ignoring player concerns.
    Did you play when KABAM owned the game ? Because I think 90% of you forgets how it really was during their reign. I don't think I have ever received so many freebies as I do now. Consecutive log in rewards, GOLD for days, free gifts, mounts easily obtainable through exchanges. Honestly I spend way less money now than I did then. I especially like that they have started to include holy forge items in their rewards, because that bs was expensive as hell lol.

I do truly believe that GAEA can improve in certain areas, and I think making a survey is a step towards making that happen - so I applaud the initiative and I encourage everyone to partake in it.

On a final note, I think KABAM sold this game just to get rid of all you whiny people !! One think is having actual complaints, but every time Gaea fixes something, they don't get a THANK YOU GAEA, they get a YOU MONEYSTEALING GREEDY SONS OF BIATCHES - ROT IN HELL..
    Gratitude goes a long way guys. I am appalled by how forum has turned into a sandbox with kids crying every single day. Have you all been so blinded by greed yourselves, that you cannot even see the good things GAEA has brought on to the table ? Shame on you ! SHAME ON YOU !

Disclaimer; I have not been paid by GAEA , all opinions are my own.

Member Apprentice Guardian

движение вперед

Неужели началось? Я что-то не понимаю и не уверен, что этот опрос поможет сделать игру лучше... Он некорректен, сырой и не доделанный. Играю более 2ух лет. Положительные моменты: больше событий +, события качественно лучше +, обновления в игрового контента +. Но на этом все и заканчивается. Развитие героя стало платным (бесплатно невозможно: 80 ур экипировки красный, 2я эволюция сильфов, подковы, mahra, кнуты дрессировщика (для силы саунты в 10000 ограничение по уровню тренировки одного показателя более 500... Это 500*250 whip = дохрена и * на 4 показателя = ДОХРЕНИЩА!!!) -, события скупые (создается впечатление, что нам дают не пустую кость, как собаке, а дразнят этой костью из далека)-, жадная и не очень профессиональная служба поддержки -, обновления сырые -, цена на balens ОГРОМНАЯ-, предметы очень дорогие-. За ТАКОЙ сырой продукт, со скучными однообразным событиями, с глюками и лагами платить ОГРОМНЫЕ деньги я отказываюсь, и призываю "не платить" ВСЕХ!!!

It is begun? I somehow do not understand and do not believe that this survey will help make the game better ... It is incorrect, crude and not finish. I play more then 2 years. Positive aspects: more events + Events + is qualitatively better, update game content +. But that all ends. The development of the hero has to be paid (free impossible: 80 ur outfit red, 2nd evolution sylphs, horseshoes, mahra, whips trainer (for power saunty 10,000 limit on the level of training of one index over 500 ... This is 500 * 250 whip = dohrena and * on 4 indicators = DOHRENISCHA !!!) - event meager (it seems that we do not give empty bone like a dog, and tease this bone from afar) - a greedy and not very professional support team -, updates raw -, price balens OGROMNAYA-, objects very dorogie-. For such a crude product, with boring monotonous events with glitches and lags to pay a lot of money, I refuse, and I call "do not pay" ALL !!!

Member Guardian

so awesome gaea dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Did you play when KABAM owned the game ? Because I think 90% of you forgets how it really was during their reign. I don't think I have ever received so many freebies as I do now. Consecutive log in rewards, GOLD for days, free gifts, mounts easily obtainable through exchanges. Honestly I spend way less money now than I did then. I especially like that they have started to include holy forge items in their rewards, because that bs was expensive as hell lol.

I do truly believe that GAEA can improve in certain areas, and I think making a survey is a step towards making that happen - so I applaud the initiative and I encourage everyone to partake in it.

On a final note, I think KABAM sold this game just to get rid of all you whiny people !! One think is having actual complaints, but every time Gaea fixes something, they don't get a THANK YOU GAEA, they get a YOU MONEYSTEALING GREEDY SONS OF BIATCHES - ROT IN HELL..
    Gratitude goes a long way guys. I am appalled by how forum has turned into a sandbox with kids crying every single day. Have you all been so blinded by greed yourselves, that you cannot even see the good things GAEA has brought on to the table ? Shame on you ! SHAME ON YOU !

Disclaimer; I have not been paid by GAEA , all opinions are my own.

IF IT SO FANTASTIC
    where are all the Gamers gone?
    Why quite so many?

And yes I played under kabam you shop under gaea.
    Where is the Gamepart?

The most want no free things the most want a game.

Around the time Sylph was introduced, (under Kabaam) many 'for balen purchase only' items began appearing; right before Gaea took over Kabaam's mobile holdings players were offered very little that they didn't have to pay for.
    It could, almost, be argued that it seemed as though Kabaam had lost interest in maintaining the game they had been offering.

When Gaea first took they reigns they did begin to offer non pay items to players again (I will give credit where it is due); however - there started a series of problems that interfered with the day to day operation of the game; and a number of emergency maintenance sessions and compensation offerings occurred.
    These issues continued and still occur.

Some of these problems include, and are not limited to:

-missing items from inventories
    -frequent game crashing
    -players unable to retrieve event items
    -events not functioning
    -rooms and halls not responding
    -dungeon map selection issues
    -periods of heavy lag

Other larger concerns include, and are not limited to:

-questions about regional billing practices
    -players reporting lack of response to tickets
    -players posting abusive, and occasionally racist, comments in world chats not being dealt with (despite multiple submissions of screen shots of comments) and continuing to play
    -login problems
    -dismissive responses to tickets

Now it should be noted that I can only report based on what I have seen within the server I use, perhaps some servers do not encounter these problems; or the problems are not as prevalent.

If these do not seem like concerns that should be addressed to some than I would be (personally) surprised.
    Many of these concerns deal with day to day operation of the game.

Were these problems inherited by Gaea from Kabaam, was Gaea appraised of these problems prior to the purchase, was Gaea properly prepared to smoothly operate expansive on line games?
    Only Gaea can answer that, and (I would believe) want to address these concerns after (what I am sure) was an expensive acquisition.

Should players wish to congratulate Gaea on what they are doing right, the company has provided them with the means to do so in the survey.
    Which should have been obvious to anyone who has done the survey.

Gaea appears to be interested in building, or rebuilding, a community with offerings of contests (post Titan War fan art, for example) and promoting various forum activities and happenings through the in-game 'Events' button.
    Again, credit where credit is due.

But, their encouragement for players to take the survey and express concerns (by way of promoting and offering compensation) indicates the company is aware of game problems and knows they have to address them, and (appear) to be willing to take steps to do so.
    This is something (to my recollection) Kabaam never did.

As more features become offered and players have opportunities to advance, via purchasing, there will always be those who chose to invest more in the game than others.
    This is something beyond anyone's control (other than putting caps on per player purchases), however players that do not wish to spend (or spend as much) should not feel as though they are being excluded from advancement and game play. by the same token, those who wish to spend money of the game should not be penalized either; while this may sound contradictory it is possible to set a balance.
    The Dragon Soul addition is one such example.
    However non spending (or lower spending) players will have to accept that there will always be advantages for spending players.

Hopefully this survey is the beginnings of an indication of willingness for players to feel heard in efforts to maintain, what any feel, is a fun game.
    However it is essential to note that not everyone will have every concern addressed.
    Last edited by BlumpKing; 10-11-2016 at 11:00 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast