Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server merge

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Server merge

Hi. I am LadyIce and am on server 66/69. We have lost many top players in the recent weeks and our server is dieing. Is there any possibility of getting a merge? Our server has maybe 60 active players, and of that, I think half are alternates. I love this game and have played for over year and I am a cashing player, but there is no sense in me spending any money if the server is dying. Please I am asking... we need a merge.

Hi, I am ladyblack on same servers as LadyIce. I also noticed our server dies more and more. A few weeks ago gaea was written about this problem, but no solve till now. I agree to LadyIce, we need a server merge if it's not wanted to let the game die at least

Member Apprentice Guardian

Agreed!!!

I'm from server 66/69. Daily dungeons are becoming harder and harder to do! Some players spend a whole day running the same MPD over and over again trying to help everyone because there are so few players!! Everytime the merge is delayed, a couple more players reach their breaking point and leave the game. This means less people to run daily attempts with and slowly other people as well begin to become fed up and leave creating a vicious circle. The large majority of these people will not leave for one of the new servers but will simply delete the game all together. Gaea was nice enough to start the miraculous shard exchange, level up events and crystalloid/synth item events to help further push along and level players to make it easier instead of a merge. Well sadly a few pieces of legendary gear does not make a player strong enough to gain another 10 or more levels OR to be strong enough to complete the levels and br needed for the next tier MPD, BG, etc.

I understand that we had a poll on the forum a few months ago and the majority vote was a No but now our servers are BEGGING for a merge to keep us alive! Please hear us out Gaea :/ i hate to see so many people leaving because of issues like this.
    Last edited by Nekowafer; 10-03-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Merger

Hi I to am off the same server and believe we also need a merger all chats are getting to quite and I was like the 18th top archer but as a load of good players have left I've like top 5 now in archers we need more competition to keep the game interesting..

So I say a merger would be welcome wiv open arms..

THANKS

Merger

We lost 2 top players this week...1 of which went to WoW. I have been told by 3 non-cashers that they will no longer play either. That is 5 players in 3 days. There were only 5 teams for AB this morning. In the knight class for WB there were 9 players. If you don't allow us to merge thinking that we will start new toons on a newer server...well I for one have too much money tied up in this server to start over on a newer one. If it comes to that...I am sorry to say I will have to quit. This option saddens me which is why I am requesting a merge on behalf of those on our server who still enjoy this game.

Merger!!

I am also of the same server and agree.. We definitely need a merger before we lose more valued players!! Merge before its too late Gaea!

merge asap

Hey I'm also a player on s66/69... I have the experience on starting a new toon on a new server.. got it up to a really good br n decided to quit that server to come back home to my family... We was kinda promised a merge with another server servile months ago... What happened to that Gaea????since the updates is finished for now how hard is it to merge servers???? Y'all merged the other servers pretty quickly so y not us???when u see 1 person leave the game the rest is gona follow... Me personally I've thought bout quitting the game a few times myself but the Ppl I chat with brings me buck..cnt leave em like that... I've made soooo many good friends since I've been playing this game n I dnt wana lose that... So the BIG question is.... Gaea do u wana lose 2 servers that cashes quiet a bit on the game??? Jus think bout it.. if everyone n I mean everyone jus up n quit the game... Y'all will lose money n the game would be off the market so that being said GAEA pls listen out to us as we are the gamers n give us what we want... A MERGE PLS!!!!!

Signing out
    Orpheus s66/69

Merge

I am cezanne from Same Server and also agree that Server merge is needed

So I'm the top player in server 83, and have to say, we need a merge.
    GB' are one sided, there are about 50 players active, but so many have quit, and more are quitting.
    2 among the top have already stated they'd be leaving if we don't get a merge soon.
    We have a rather tough time doing mpds/spire, chats are dead.
    We need the spark of life a server merge brings.
    We've also started getting class advancement events, giving hooves/advanced sepulcrum/advanced mahra/seal souls. Don't get me wrong, it's good to stock up on them. But we haven't even got any level 80s yet. I'm the closest and I'm still easily one month or more away I'm rushing hard, it still takes too long.

Ilidril - s83
    Last edited by Ilidril; 10-03-2016 at 08:58 PM.

server merge

hi im from server 81 gmt and we badly need a merge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast