Thread: Help with Bragdullar

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Help with Bragdallur

Could somebody give me a guide about this champion? I've seen other people use her and wow they are so good with it it's always that moment where I say ''wow! I can't kill her?'' or ''Wow! she can kill everybody easily'' I've recently purchased her and I haven't been doing great like those who use her. I know it has something to do with the gems but could somebody please give me some tips or a guide any pro out there?
    Last edited by ReySolomon; 09-01-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Red face encampment lago silverio

Quote Originally Posted by ReySolomon View Post
    Could somebody give me a guide about this champion? I've seen other people use her and wow they are so good with it it's always that moment where I say ''wow! I can't kill her?'' or ''Wow! she can kill everybody easily'' I've recently purchased her and I haven't been doing great like those who use her. I know it has something to do with the gems but could somebody please give me some tips or a guide any pro out there?
    I'm usually never in the forums but I read this and noticed nobody replied to help you, but the way you build is one of the most important things besides skill/knowledge, wearing a good amount of defense and attack you can even choose physical or magical damage she can do anything and in my opinion she is the strongest champion in the game no doubt about it I mean high dmg, sustain, high heals, low cooldowns, no mana problems with medusa and scepter, and easy to 1v3.
    I live a video of me playing bragdallur it's a 1v2 and you will see what I mean.

https://youtu.be/aTczkkZGrQQ

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobinar View Post
    I'm usually never in the forums but I read this and noticed nobody replied to help you, but the way you build is one of the most important things besides skill/knowledge, wearing a good amount of defense and attack you can even choose physical or magical damage she can do anything and in my opinion she is the strongest champion in the game no doubt about it I mean high dmg, sustain, high heals, low cooldowns, no mana problems with medusa and scepter, and easy to 1v3.
    I live a video of me playing bragdallur it's a 1v2 and you will see what I mean.

https://youtu.be/aTczkkZGrQQ
    lol wow nice on the 2v1! ty for replying to me i'll try those two.

can bed bugs survive freezing temperatures

bed bug remedies where to look for bed bugs will bleach kill bed bugs color are bed bugs

Junior Member Junior Guardian fire frog's Avatar

PM

Feel free to Pm for any other guides if you need.

Member Apprentice Guardian
    lol wow nice on the 2v1